Hausse

How to put a freaking Viso together

I didn't go through all of the posts... but I have my viso attached to the hand mount strap... I'll take and post some pictures of my mount when I get home if you still need it (i.e. haven't figured something out...

I didn't really have too much trouble figuring something out... and I don't really see it being an issue that I had to ziptie it to the hand mount... I can still access the battery which is more then adequate.

Scott
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Hi, i have a Viso and it broke away from the zip ties today, it was hanging only by the two others zip ties.

I recomend using some other form to hold the viso togheter on the hand mount or the wrist mount, those little 4 holes in the Viso to put the zip ties are not that strong!

Later

I think the black super tack? is probably a better idea than zip ties. They tend to shear after awhile especially in dry or cold weather.

As far as how I mounted it, I now use the protector with super tack. And yes I looked around for a while and was a little confused on how to mount it but in all really like the product. (The Viso is cool, but the optima is dope!)

Here is how I mounted it:
HYPOXIC