RkyMtnHigh

Dot Dot Dotters of the dz.com world

Hey Poochie!!! Looks like we'll see each other again soon at both Dublin and the ECSC Beach Boogie! B|

You betcha!;) Looking forward to it!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

I've noticed that there are several of us that are dot dot dotters(....):D

I just wonder why we do it. Are we thinking, pausing, trying to make a point or thought to ponder? About a year or so ago, someone originally questioned if a PM was really from me then said "I know it's really you because of your typing style with the ....":ph34r:

Interesting personality trait, wouldn't ya say? Just a random profound thought...:D

I believe it has to do with inflection and how we are trying to get the faithful, intelligent, and patient readers of DZ.com to hear our voice as we think it should be heard.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ahh, I am addicted to the dots!

Seriously though, I do it all the time.. look at any of my posts and they are bound to appear at least once. But as you can see, I change it up a bit. Sometimes two dots, sometimes 3, sometimes a space between the dots, sometimes none..

But I'm just weird like that :S

I just wonder why we do it. Are we thinking, pausing, trying to make a point or thought to ponder? About a year or so ago, someone originally questioned if a PM was really from me then said "I know it's really you because of your typing style with the ....":ph34r:

Interesting personality trait, wouldn't ya say? Just a random profound thought...:D

It's a way for us to collect our thoughts... to pause for a moment before continuing on... a way to connect one thought with the next...
Yes.. I too am a dot dot dotter, and proud of it....
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...

It's a way for us to collect our thoughts... to pause for a moment before continuing on... a way to connect one thought with the next...
Yes.. I too am a dot dot dotter . . . and proud of it....

Fixed it for you.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yes.. I too am a dot dot dotter, and proud of it....

I too am a dot dot dotter and agree with the above with a ditto and a dot dot dot;)

Ooops... Betsy...
Will I get whipped with a limp noodle now

Well I dunno...is that the state you are in most often?:)
Or perhaps you would prefer a bent prop?:P

***jumping up and down and raising hand to vote*** I'm voting for the Bent Prop!!:ph34r: That's "flogging" at its best!!!;)