mmytacism

Help! How do I kill a wasp with a plastic knife and a futon?

Hahahaha, excellent ideas, all (the only kind you have, of course). Thanks to your creative suggestions, I'm now actually looking forward to WWIII with the little fucker, but now I can't find him. He's probably getting more sleep than I will tonight, and he doesn't even have to drag his ass to work at 8 a.m.!!

Now I'm hatin' on him because I'm just jealous.

Uh so I dont even think I will tell you about the Hairspray flamethrower option.....Try it outside... bic lighter.......spray the hairspray just over the flame..instant flame thrower.. works REALLY good on flying insects...Shot down in flames.B|

I'm all for letting it find it's own way out of the window. Think of your karma... killing thigs that fly just seems like asking for trouble :D

Y'know torturing insects is one of the early signs of a psycho... so why doesn't it surprise me that a bunch of skydivers are coming up with such inventive methods :P:D

Don't sweat the petty things... and don't pet the sweaty things!

ok, wait for it to land.
Taks a cup, class, tupperware container and cover it against the surface.
Take a piece of paper and slide it between the wasp and the container.
Walk it downstairs and let it loose.

It will appreciate it.

I think true friendship is under-rated

Twitter: @Dreamskygirlsa

I'm all for letting it find it's own way out of the window. Think of your karma... killing thigs that fly just seems like asking for trouble

Y'know torturing insects is one of the early signs of a psycho... so why doesn't it surprise me that a bunch of skydivers are coming up with such inventive method

Notice, I was the only one who got someone else to do my dirty work. Karma, meet exterminator.:ph34r:

Chris