jeiber

Would you trade room and board for sex?

Based on a thread started in the SC, would you discretely have sex with a landlord or roommate in return for free room and board? We'll assume that monthly rent would normally run ~$1000 a month.

Marriage and live in boy/girlfriends don't count!

Full story here:
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2159059#2159059
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

I have a fealing these poll results are going to be REALLY lopsided! :D

And scientifically invalid, until you include unemployed husbands in your sample!:S
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Not if you are the landlord!!

That's actually a relief hearing that from you, Jay!:D

Damn! I can't edit the poll... that would have been a great option to have! Hmmm. I wonder how many votes I'd get under the 'only if you're the landlord' option! :D

Is the other person relatively attractive?

We'll just say 'average looking'. Somebody you wouldn't really look twice at, but at the same time, not ugly.

Somebody you wouldn't really look twice at, but at the same time, not ugly.

Is he going to provide the alcohol so I can get my beer goggles on every time? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I guess a better question would be:

Who here has crashed with someone for a night or several, not paid a cent, but had sex?

Who here has stayed in a hotel all weekend being paid for by a significant other?

I guess I'm asking, "Who here hasn't put out for free room and board or given free room and board for someone who has put out?"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Is the other person relatively attractive? For $1000/month I could be persuaded if they weren't hideous. :D

This reminds me of a joke (not meant as a personal attack):

A guy notices a really hot blonde sitting at the bar. He walks up to her and says, "Would you fuck me for a million dollars?"

She looks him up and down, then says, "Yeah, I guess so."

He then says, "Well, would you fuck me for one dollar?"

"Hell no! What do you think I am, a prostitute?"

"We've already established that. Now we're just negotiating."
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams

No, morally spiritually and ethically I would not be able to do that! I would rather be homeless than owe my soul to someone... If I was that destitute a phone call to my family would be the best option for me.

Even if it was a SO I could not live with him without somehow contributing financially.

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

As a general rule, I think it's difficult to live with someone of the opposite sex and NOT sleep together

So, my roommate is leaving...and um, completely random but I'm looking for roommates...
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

hell...I would give it shot

If the sex were bad well, that is a different story, sex would have to be great, I have had enough boyfriends that sucked(or unfortunatley didn't ;)) in bed, would not want that situation again!!!!!

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

I would rather be homeless than owe my soul to someone...

I wouldn't see it as debt, it would be a 'pay as you go' deal. I'd know that any time I wanted to stop having sex, and start paying $1000/mo, the option is there.

If I could just hook up with someone at my bank, and have my mortgage paid for each month, I think I'd be all over that! :D

Let me explain a little more...he needed a place, I needed a place.....we were going to move in together and split the rent...though he would end up paying more becuase he could "afford" to....we didn't last one night.....:D:D We ended up getting the place together, but I promptly moved into his bedroom.....12 yrs later...we're still going strong.;)

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.