MagicGuy

Propositioned to be a Male Whore

I work for a wine and spirits distributor in Rhode Island, and we just had our annual Wine Show at one of the mansions in Newport. I'm a new guy, and because one of our suppliers didn't show, I had to take over his booth and pour the wine. It was port, which is like a dessert wine, so I didn't have many tasters.

Anyways, my boss came to relieve me of my duties so I could go and eat, try some wines, mingle etc. While I was getting my food, I was approached by this creepy old dude. I was wearing a name tag, and he looked at it and looked at me and said "You have such a pretty name, that is a great name". "Oh, thanks". I'm not gay, but I'm not a homophobe either, let's just make that straight now. But it was creepy how he said it.

He starts asking me some questions "So how old are you? You don't even look like you're old enough to drink wine". I told him "I'm 20, I work for the company and I'm helping them out with the show." He says "Ohh, ok. So Corey, do you have a girlfriend?"

Ok, kind of weird, some old guy asking me if I have a girlfriend. But whatever, I'll play along.

"Well, we aren't committed or anything, but I guess you could say I have one". (Old guy): "That's nice. What nationality are you, Corey? Are you italian?". (Me): "No, not Italian. Irish, Portuguese, English and French". (Old guy): "Ah, Portuguese, that's why you're so handsome. What a sexy combination. You must be a sexy guy".

It get's worse...

(Old Guy)" Are you interested in older women at all?". Me: "I've never dated anyone more than a year older, but I'm open to the thought". (Old guy): "Well, I have some women that I should introduce you to. They are millionaires, and I'm not talking 2 or 3 million, I'm talking 200 or 300 million. They are 50 but look like they're 30 because of all the plastic surgery. And the best part.. They'll pay YOU.

What the fuck?!?

(Old Guy): "I shouldn't even be telling you this, but for a blowjob, they'll give you $100 for 10 minutes. But you can't be shy, and you have to be clean. That's why they love the 20 year olds. I'm telling ya, they'll LOVE you. Are you interested? Is it something you would consider doing? This one guy was in town for 5 days and walked away with about $20,000."

I was so creeped out by this fucking guy, I was almost at a loss for words. I told him that I make more than enough money to support myself, and that I have enough common sense and respect for myself to not do something like that.

He gave me a smile, told me to keep being a good boy, and walked away.

WEIRDO!!! I hate creepy old men.. oh and later on in the night I was hit on by a gay guy. Billy Joel said it right, Oh What A Night..

So you get paid $100 and get a blowjob?

I'm with Walt, I'd have to get more details. :)

Yeah - Like Teeth - In or Out?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Dude, obviously it's a tempting offer. But shit, the guy could be a cop for all I know, and agreeing to something like that could possibly be turned around into a prostitution charge or something.

I'm all set..

You can get a free pass on not checking into that further. I couldn't. If I walked away from something like that and word got around here, I'd be lynched!:D:D

Walt

Alright Corey, you boy toy with a sexy name, you.

Post a pic.

I wanna see what a potential male whore looks like. ;)

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Well, just think. You could complete AFF, get your "A", buy a really nice rig and take the summer off to hit the boogie circuit. All for some degrading hummers, and you're not even the hummer, but the hummee. Hey, we all gotta work.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

Okay, you're a cutie... but I ain't payin' ya. You aren't old enough to have any skill. :o:P

"One out of every four American's are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."

Well, just think. You could complete AFF, get your "A", buy a really nice rig and take the summer off to hit the boogie circuit. All for some degrading hummers, and you're not even the hummer, but the hummee. Hey, we all gotta work.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Jesus, guys.. I knew I would get shit on by a couple people but 95% of you think I'm an ass for not going through with it. What is this world coming to.

A License and sweet rig does sound mighty tempting, though..

The smart ones are all trainable at that age.

You're too kind.. ok, how about 50% off?:D

Of course if you were smart you'd be looking for coaching to improve those skills. :P

Okay, you're a cutie... but I ain't payin' ya. You aren't old enough to have any skill.

He at least looks trainable:D

I've had some training, and although I don't see myself as anything special, I've been told that I do have some skill. There's always room for more training, though.. how about a threesome? B|