Vectracide

If DZ.com women didn't know about the avatars......

So take my word for it and don't try it yourself. It's truly dangerous territory.

Walt

Well, see, I. for one, wouldn't FORCE and inspection. The inspection would have to be completely voluntary with no repercussions.

Of course, I could do a walk by and blame you for it.>:(

Please NO!!!! I'm not completely sure that I got a free pass on that one time but I am very sure that I would not survive a second attempt or even the mere suspicion of a second attempt!

Walt

*ahem* Attention all DZ.Com shoppers, we have a special on Guilty as Charged Chips in the St.Mary's isle. A modesty coupon can be used for picture size. Over in the Pharmacy, we have Swedish made Celts. This OTC drug helps with bouts of loss of humor and defensiveness.:ph34r::ph34r:

ps. nice hijack by the way.;)

------------------------------

Controlled and Deliberate.....

Kristi, I can see your boobs in your avatar. You must want attention too. :P

My boobs can be seen three states away. I used to be sensitive about it, but hey, why fight it? Go ahead and look at them! You wont see them nekkid though! :D:)

I bet you want them covered in honey, and cleaned off by random deezee.commers, dont you... :P
Remster

:D:D Nice rack!

Ain't they though? I'm trying to think which guy here on dizzie did these babies for me...I think it was Champu? Hmmm....it was a couple years ago. :P

Edit to add: It was CountryScrub that did my av for me. Hey, where the hell did scrubby go, anyhow? :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

2 years in a row, 24/7, 365. Its a great 206 replacement eh?

WOO-HOO then I might have to get my unpacked loser self over there and get a jump in! :ph34r: Of course I should give my knee a lil' more time...it was all tweaky this weekend, and it would just suck ass if I couldn't walk for months because I did something stupid...

But then again...:)
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

...and why is it OK for females to wear tight, thin, plunging neckline, open shirts to show off their chest, even in formal business situations? Men do similar stuff, some guys are very quick to take off their shirt because they are so proud of their body, but it doesn't carry over to formal dress attire/codes.

Don't get me wrong, I love to look, but I no longer like the fact that they know men look, that they want us to look.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

...and why is it OK for females to wear tight, thin, plunging neckline, open shirts to show off their chest, even in formal business situations? Men do similar stuff, some guys are very quick to take off their shirt because they are so proud of their body, but it doesn't carry over to formal dress attire/codes.

Don't get me wrong, I love to look, but I no longer like the fact that they know men look, that they want us to look.

A low neckline is equal to taking a shirt off?