sundevil777

If beautiful women didn't know they were beautiful...

had any idea of what it's like to ALWAYS be treated like a piece of meat, maybe they would stop, and some of that protective coloration would fade away.

Preaching to the choir :|

Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't think you treat women like regular people, my impression of you is you put them on a pedestal, hide your feelings, and don't make sexual comments at all around them.

The reason you keep going into the "friend" bucket is you're not showing any passion or sexual behavior around women. They've never seen sex or dating cross your mind so it doesn't cross theirs. Then when you ask them they are so caught off guard they say no.

Be more open, be flirty, swing at low percentage pitches. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I don't think you treat women like regular people, my impression of you is you put them on a pedestal, hide your feelings, and don't make sexual comments at all around them.

The reason you keep going into the "friend" bucket is you're not showing any passion or sexual behavior around women. They've never seen sex or dating cross your mind so it doesn't cross theirs. Then when you ask them they are so caught off guard they say no.

Be more open, be flirty, swing at low percentage pitches. :P

WTF DR phil..
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think there is a beautiful and ugly side to all people, its the people who always brag about themselves that annoy me... thank god my ugly is on the outside as I think Im AOK on the inside and to me thats more important, pretty girls wont be pretty when their 90... that being said I find this thread sad, divorce sucks sorry dude.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

Question is...what if ugly women didn't know they were ugly...

Oh, we realize it. Doubt not.

Ciels-
Michele

Don't say that. There's a lot more to beauty than than looks. I know for a fact you know that, consciously.

But you need to believe it before others will see it.
This ad space for sale.