dqpacker

Rabbit from Spaceland!!!!

DQ!!! My buddy!!! I'm half way there. Spending a little time in the warm midwest. That's right, I'm flying in Kansas City. I'll be here for another weekend and then it's up to Baldwin for the summer. You can email me at [email protected] (yes, that's Rabbitt with 2-t's). Give Andy a pat on the ass for me and I'll get there as soon as I can. I actually brought gear with me this time, well, pieces of gear, I'll have to put them all together and get Polk up to speed and perhaps I'll be able to get some jumps in this year. Enjoy your weekend and I'll see you in about a week or so.

Peace,
Rabbitt

and around and around and around. Just don't post much here on DZ.com. I'm one of the 'LURKERS' everyone knows so well. If I wanted a flame under my rear end, and I don't, I would post here more often.
Walt, I've seen you get on my plane more than once, you know I'm not forgotten, just gone. I'll be up north (ya, yankee country) for about 6-7 months then I'll be back down to sunny Skydive Spaceland this fall. Keep all those folks inline while we're gone.

Peace,
Rabbitt

/wave to Rabbitt

I've tried to burn the old Rabbitt hole down more then once.

I haven't spoken to ya in awhile. Gratz on all the accomplishments you've made since I was last out there. If I jumped, it'd be a privlidge to jump from your plane. :D

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Slappie!!! Where you been bro. Thought about makin' a little fire around here and thought of you. Didn't get the fire going, but this is getting to be a habit writing stuff on DZ.com. Thought the fire would start before now. Oh well, all is good.

Peace,
Rabbitt

PS: Does this make 6 or 7 now. Damn it's hard to keep count.

...we hear good things about you

Don't spread that around you'll ruin his reputation.:P
(muttering)damned old long haired no shoe wear'n
goofy looking hippy pilot freak.:o:P
Only pilot I know to be banned from the FBO for being a heathen or maybe it was cuz he is a Texan.LOL

~
you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo