Muenkel

Remember when all you had to do to be a respectable post whore was click on 'Post Message?'

Or you can just go back to the main thread page and see that it's already been posted.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Or you can just go back to the main thread page and see that it's already been posted

At which point do you go back to the main thread page? I get the fatal error the moment I click on post reply. The fuck you comes later.:P

Chris

I hit back, then click on the post name up above, where it says "reply to".

No fuck yous at all! :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I guess I clicked it too fast, because I still got the error that time. Errrrrrrr.... What ever happened to the good ol days?

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

oh wow. I thought it was just me getting the "fatal error report."

"A fatal error has occurred" just sounds so fucking serious. Like I just killed someone with my boobie post or something.:P

Well, you might have killed some kittens. [:/]

"A fatal error has occurred" just sounds so fucking serious. Like I just killed someone with my boobie post or something.:P

Actually, there probably is a fatality involved with the fatal error: Some program crashed or a software execution thread got killed, or a query got terminated. In computer geek terms, that's a fatality.

Edit: I just got a fatal error now. My condolences to the database query that got terminated. BSBD.