RastaRicanAir

TO WHOEVER STOLE MY LAPTOP FROM THE FARM:

No its fact we've seen that little thing...To the point that it was like dude YOUR NOT A CHRISTIAN:D:D

the only reason YOU kept seein it, is b/c you kept shining that damn spotlight in my eyes for no fuckin reason. so, your punishment was to see the micro-nator. serves you right.

Back on point, it does my heart good to see all the brothers and sisters here ponying up the $ for Robbie and Marianne. I've always felt such love from the skydiving community and this just reaffirms that most of you all are the cream of the crop (thief excepted, of course, you cunt >:()

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Back on point, it does my heart good to see all the brothers and sisters here ponying up the $ for Robbie and Marianne. I've always felt such love from the skydiving community and this just reaffirms that most of you all are the cream of the crop (thief excepted, of course, you cunt >:()

Well I'd rather they find the person that stole the laptop. I don't really WANT to give them money! Cheap bastards didn't play any music for me in Dublin! :ph34r:

Oh calm down. I'm just kidding ya. ;)

Oh just a thought, might not be a guy that stole the laptop. Chicks can be cunts too. Keep your eyes out for both. (and no I wasn't there)

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Well I'd rather they find the person that stole the laptop. I don't really WANT to give them money! Cheap bastards didn't play any music for me in Dublin! :ph34r:

Oh calm down. I'm just kidding ya. ;)

Oh just a thought, might not be a guy that stole the laptop. Chicks can be cunts too. Keep your eyes out for both. (and no I wasn't there)

shame you WEREN'T there... NWFlyer and others were just singing your praises there... you have some strong friends.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

shame you WEREN'T there... NWFlyer and others were just singing your praises there... you have some strong friends.

Hush, you. I like to keep her on her toes. We can't have her thinking I actually *like* her. ;)

Right -

I mean she IS a fucker!:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Hush, you. I like to keep her on her toes. We can't have her thinking I actually *like* her. ;)

They like me! They really like me!

:D

The truth is, I have dirt on ALL of them so they pretend to like me. :ph34r:

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

I know. I keep telling them to use deodorant but they just want to go oh natural!

oh, how TRUE that is!

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

SAVE A HORSE RIDE A COWBOY.. comin atcha Robby!! :D:D

BTW.. all of you are spelling his name wrong, as usual.

well maybe you shoulda showed your sorry ass up at The Farm and schooled us, but NO! ;)

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

Anyway.. better get this thread back on track or it will lose its sticky status. :o

REWARD REWARD REWARD

For the conviction** of the slimey fucking cunt that stole Robby's laptop and backup disk!>:(

** This term is subject to interpretation.
for instance - conviction could mean hospitilization, or cremation or just normal conviction by a judge[BO-RING], but ultimately the "right" thing to do . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

In response to your PM mpohl.

I've always considered you a friend so I hope you can accept this with the tone that it is written.I guess where I am coming from with my post is,I take offense to you lurking here and then breaking your silence with an attack of accusations against a friend of mine and someone you don't know.I don't know where Robbie may get his music nor do I care because it has nothing to do with some asswipe stealing his computer.If you want to help the cause of music piracy may I suggest using the New Post button and start a discussion about that in a new thread.Maybe you can educate some of us about that topic.You might be an axe murderer but I would never post such an accusation without some form of proof.

The reward is getting up there people. Someone knows what happened to that computer. may be now or later but you will get caught eventually.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is probably in bad taste - but I got this e-mail - I know it is a hoax - but it reminds me that E-bay might be an avenue to stop . . . at least try to give info.

------------------------------------

You have added [email protected] as a new email address for your
PayPal account.

If you did not authorize this change or if you need assistance with
your account, please contact PayPal customer service at:

https://www.paypal.com/row/wf/f=ap_email

Thank you for using PayPal!
The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and choose the
"Help" link in the header of any page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
PROTECT YOUR PASSWORD

NEVER give your password to anyone and ONLY log in at
https://www. paypal. com/ Protect yourself against fraudulent websites
by opening a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and typing
in the PayPal URL every time you log in to your account.

----------------------------------------------------------------

PayPal Email ID PP007