Icon134

How tall are you..

Sooo would those be Cuban Heels????;)

No actually the shoes were made in Spain even though I bought them in Germany. I have always referred to them as my Spanish shoes.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

I would say they don't make high heels in a men's size 12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would say they do!!!
Shoes over 16!!
Check out those CUTE Mary Janes at the bottom of the page!! ~~April

Hey I get almost three inches from my platforms and I have been able to skydive in them. However, my shoes aren't quite as cute and I think that is probably a good thing.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

cute ones with big boobs and freckles. ;):ph34r:

I will not be able to concentrate all day now.

Sorry, but it's the truth. :) They're natural too. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

what are you trying to do to me!!!! I can not take it today.
Bad bad bad.

Tell her that you want independent verification. It's a sacrifice, but if you really want to be sure, I'll make the drive and post the results.;)

Walt

With the internet and all I'm sure I could just accept pictures emailed to me. I don't want you to go out of your way walt. Gas prices are high enough.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

what are you trying to do to me!!!! I can not take it today.
Bad bad bad.

Tell her that you want independent verification. It's a sacrifice, but if you really want to be sure, I'll make the drive and post the results.;)

With the internet and all I'm sure I could just accept pictures emailed to me. I don't want you to go out of your way walt. Gas prices are high enough.

Walt sort of had independent verification before.. He's seen me before (and probably more than he wanted to ;) via internet. ;)) You can ask anyone at the Farm back in August for more verification... That's when I did my naked tandem. :$

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Note with 2 gold stars: naked tandem, cute, big boobies, and freckles!!! :)

Isn't that 4 gold stars? Oh well. I guess 2 gold stars is a start!

Um, I own lots of leather outfits?

Wait... This was a "how tall are you thread." I think we got off the subject a little. Sorry!!

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.;)

Walt

As it shouldn't. :D

And, I'm not lying about it either. I have a whole drawer full of leather and vinyl. Those who know me best... know... :) I'm an angel! :D:D

oops!! I lost count when I drifted off into my fantasy.
Ok back on subject, how tall are you with frackles and big boobies in slut heels?????

:D

With the slut heels about 5'5" and without the heels 5'. Now, with my slut boots, I can make it to 5'7" and with the roller skates, about 5'8".

Somehow, that doesn't surprise me.;)

Walt

As it shouldn't. :D

And, I'm not lying about it either. I have a whole drawer full of leather and vinyl. Those who know me best... know... :) I'm an angel! :D:D

I'm pretty sure that if you were wearing leather and holding a whip and told me to do something, I'd be really scared not to.:$

Walt

Hahaha...Lisamarie, when he said that it was a 45, he meant that was the European size of the shoe, not the price of the shoe!

Rats! You spoiled it>:(;):P

I was anxious to see where that went. This conversation has been hee-larious!

Lisamarie, you are so cute!:D:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.