Zeemax

Will i die if...

i rub neosporin on a freshly squeezed zit? In my head it seems like the right thing to do, but since doing it, i'm not so sure...
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

i rub neosporin on a freshly squeezed zit? In my head it seems like the right thing to do, but since doing it, i'm not so sure...

no

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Thats highly lethal! Everyone knows that. Dial 911 immediately, and have them send a medical team before it's too late!

Richards
My biggest handicap is that sometimes the hole in the front of my head operates a tad bit faster than the grey matter contained within.

So long as you are the one to break the tamper-proof seal just prior to use. Then don't use from the same tube again on future zit poppings. It is imparitive that you use a brand new tube with the tamper-proof seal still intact.
My other ride is the relative wind.

Thats highly lethal! Everyone knows that. Dial 911 immediately, and have them send a medical team before it's too late!

Does the UK use the 911 system like here in the Colonies?

Personally, I think you should have used Ajax or Clorox to cauterize the wound. Then duct-tape a large swatch of toilet paper over the gaping hole to absorb the puss and ooze.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Then duct-tape a large swatch of toilet paper over the gaping hole to absorb the puss and ooze.

Well I was eating lunch>:(

That reminds me. Zee, did it propel a congealed glob of sebum at the mirror when it popped? Those are the best.

Actually, Neosporin will probably keep it from further infecting and staying red and unhappy. So, good move.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

sadly not...

This was one that had just kept fighting to live. No matter how many times it was squeezed and cleaned, it kept coming back.

Found the neosporin in the cupboard and decided to give it ago. If it works out well, i'll let you all know. If it doesn't, i'll just hide my hideously mamed face forever more.

If i dial 911 though, it may take them a while to get here... i may try 999 instead... ;)

i cant work out what's worse... the fact that neosporin knocked out your brother... or that he had a fight at wal mart?! :D

HEY he was taking up for me
we where in kentucky and some corn feed cow boys tried to jump me 4 of them . Wellllllll let me just tell you , after I went and got my big brother and my handy skate board / swinging device we went back to that wal-mart and whipped some serious arse.;)