bigern13

Skyride...

I don't think lawsuits generally have updates until they're over. It's not over yet.

I'm more interested in skyride's suit against USPA though. I wonder if skyride was awarded $10+ million if USPA would have to hand their keys over to em. That'd be interesting... :)
Dave

I rubber your glue...

Bobbi

I didnt know one could "rubber" something.

can you rubber my computer?
or rubber my hand?

sounds interesting. :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Thanks.

You too Icon... I am not the most computer savy.

I would love to know how many hits Areodyne has received since they corrupted HH and talked him into doing direct click advertising. Gota be thousands... I know I clicked it once to see what it was.

Curiousity clicks do not equal sales, nice gimick though.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I don't think lawsuits generally have updates until they're over. It's not over yet.

I'm more interested in skyride's suit against USPA though. I wonder if skyride was awarded $10+ million if USPA would have to hand their keys over to em. That'd be interesting... :)
Dave

Back on topic,

Thanks. I guess thats what I was asking. If it has concluded or not. And yes, the 10mil thing would be interesting

"I love 'lamp'."
-SKYMAMA

Thanks.

You too Icon... I am not the most computer savy.

I would love to know how many hits Areodyne has received since they corrupted HH and talked him into doing direct click advertising. Gota be thousands... I know I clicked it once to see what it was.

Curiousity clicks do not equal sales, nice gimick though.

it drives me nuts... because Icon doesn't show up when people use my username (the link doesn't show up... I think it might be a firefox settings thing...) :D:D:D
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Warning... Legal Mumbo Jumbo ahead!!!
Non-Lawyer summary to follow:

08/30/2005 1 COMPLAINT, filed by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC.. (Attachments: # 1 Civil Cover Sheet # 2 Exhibit)(Leach, Sid) (Entered: 08/30/2005)

08/31/2005 Filing fee paid, receipt number PHX032267. This case has been assigned to the Honorable Mary H. Murgia. All future pleadings or documents should bear the correct case number: CV05-2656-PHX-MHM (ESH, ) (Entered: 09/01/2005)

09/01/2005 2 Summons Issued as to CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER, 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC.. (Attachments: # 1 Atlanta# 2 Ben# 3 CASC# 4 skyride.com# 5 1-800-skyride)(ESH, ) (Entered: 09/01/2005)

10/13/2005 3 Notice re Notice of Filing Return of Service of Process on Defendant 1800Skyride.com by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC. re 1 Complaint (Leach, Sid) (Entered: 10/13/2005)

10/13/2005 4 Notice re Notice of Filing Return of Service of Process on Defendant 1-800-Sky-Ride by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC. re 1 Complaint (Leach, Sid) (Entered: 10/13/2005)

10/21/2005 5 Notice re Stipulation for Parties for Setting the Deadline for Defendants to Respond to the Complaint by CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER, 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC., DOES 1-50 (Walsh, Edward) (Entered: 10/21/2005)

11/03/2005 6 ORDER re 5 Notice re Stipulation for Parties for Setting the Deadline for Defendants to Respond to the Complaint. IT IS HEREBY ORDERED granting Defendants until November 14, 2005 in which to answer, move, or otherwise respond to the Complaint. Signed by Judge Mary H Murguia on 11/3/5. (MHM) (Entered: 11/03/2005)

11/14/2005 7 MOTION to Dismiss Case for Lack of Jurisdiction OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CLAIM by CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER. (Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 11/14/2005)

11/14/2005 8 ANSWER to Complaint by USSO, LLC, Atlanta SC, Inc., and CASC, Inc. by 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC..(Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 11/14/2005)

11/14/2005 9 MOTION to Dismiss Counts/Claims : Paragraphs 23 and 150 - 228 or, in the Alternative, to Strike Pursuant to Rule 12(f) by 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC.. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A)(Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 11/14/2005)
12/02/2005 10 RESPONSE to Motion re 7 MOTION to Dismiss Case for Lack of Jurisdiction OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CLAIM Plaintiff Skydive Arizona's Response To Defendants Cary V. Quattrocchi and Benny W. Butler's Motion To Dismiss For Lack of Personal Jurisdiction Or, In The Alternative, For Failure To State a Claim filed by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC.. (Leach, Sid) (Entered: 12/02/2005)

12/02/2005 11 OBJECTION re 7 MOTION to Dismiss Case for Lack of Jurisdiction OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CLAIM, 9 MOTION to Dismiss Counts/Claims : Paragraphs 23 and 150 - 228 or, in the Alternative, to Strike Pursuant to Rule 12(f) /Plaintiff Skydive Arizona's Objections To Unsigned Affidavits of Cary Quattrocchi and Benny W. Butler by Plaintiff SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC.. (Leach, Sid) (Entered: 12/02/2005)

12/02/2005 12 RESPONSE in Opposition re 9 MOTION to Dismiss Counts/Claims : Paragraphs 23 and 150 - 228 or, in the Alternative, to Strike Pursuant to Rule 12(f) filed by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC.. (Leach, Sid) (Entered: 12/02/2005)

12/05/2005 13 AMENDED ANSWER to Plaintiff's 1 Complaint by USSO, Atlanta SC, and CASC, Inc., COUNTERCLAIM against all plaintiffs by 1-800-SKY-RIDE, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC.. (Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 12/05/2005)

12/16/2005 14 Notice re NOTICE OF FILING ORIGINAL AFFIDAVITS OF CARY V. QUATTROCCHI AND BENNY W. BUTLER by CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER, CASC INC., 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC., DOES 1-50 (Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 12/16/2005)

12/19/2005 15 RESPONSE re 11 Objection, Defendants' Response to Plaintiff Skyride Arizona's Objections to Unsigned Affidavits of Cary Quattrocchi and Benny W. Butler by Defendants CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER, 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC.. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Declaration of Kimberly A. Warshawsky)(Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 12/19/2005)

12/22/2005 16 REPLY to Response to Motion re 9 MOTION to Dismiss Counts/Claims : Paragraphs 23 and 150 - 228 or, in the Alternative, to Strike Pursuant to Rule 12(f) filed by CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER, 1-800-SKY-RIDE, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC., 1-800-SKY-RIDE, 1800SKYRIDE.COM, ATLANTA SKYDIVING CENTER, CASC INC.. (Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 12/22/2005)

12/22/2005 17 REPLY to Response to Motion re 7 MOTION to Dismiss Case for Lack of Jurisdiction OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE, FOR FAILURE TO STATE A CLAIM filed by CARY QUATTROCHI, BEN BUTLER. (Warshawsky, Kimberly) (Entered: 12/22/2005)

01/05/2006 18 ANSWER to Counterclaim by SKYDIVE ARIZONA, INC..(Leach, Sid) (Entered: 01/05/2006)

It looks like really NOTHING has happened yet. There have been no rulings at all that I could see. The only Order I see is the one demanding that ASC/Skyride answer the suit.

Looks Like SDA Filed the Suit..
ASC/Skyride filed Motion to dismiss (almost always the first move any defendant tries in any case)
Judge ordered them to Answer the Claims.
ASC/Syride Answered and made Counter Claims (Fairly Normal in Law suits.) Specifically naming one well known DZ.comer.
SDA answered that Counter Claim.

Nothing at all has happened since January according to the docket.

I have downloaded the ASC/Skyride Answer, Counter Claim and SDA Response to Counter Claim if anyone is having trouble sleeping and wants some really boring reading. PM me an Email address and I will send then to you.

These are Public records to te best of my Knowledge. If anyone would rather I not post updates as they are available, Please let me know.

Anyone have the case number for the USPA Lawsuit??

Disclaimer: I am not a Lawyer and have absolutely no idea what I am talking about.:P