alanab

Hello my loves!

hey girl!!!!

will see about getting our asses to swamp fest this year, but something tells me we wont have it in the travel budget for the summer. i would love to see you again! been a while! hope all is well with you:) any chance ill be seein you anywhere fun this year? what are your plans?

heres 2 from our trip to Vail, CO in late FEB!

>:(You were near me and didn't let me know? Gee, I could have joined you for some runs.

Just for that, no more Sponge Bob stuff for you!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

heres 2 from our trip to Vail, CO in late FEB!

>:(You were near me and didn't let me know? Gee, I could have joined you for some runs.

Just for that, no more Sponge Bob stuff for you!

im sorry!!! i dont deserve nice things anyways. if i had known you were close to vail, i totally would called ya! heads up... we will be in the denver area the 1st week of july sometime!:S

im still alive!!!!!!!!!!

ever since i broke my foot i just kinda slipped out of the sport and quit posting cold turkey.
BUT IM BACK!!

hope to see everyone at some boogies this year
i miss you all like crazy & cant wait to really start getting back in the sport this year ( I FINALLY HAVE GEAR AND A JUMP SUIT!)

welcome back alana;)

~boogie ho!!
pull before impact!
L.A.S.T#14, PMS #309, Ci EL O DI O SA

im still alive!!!!!!!!!!

ever since i broke my foot i just kinda slipped out of the sport and quit posting cold turkey.
BUT IM BACK!!

hope to see everyone at some boogies this year
i miss you all like crazy & cant wait to really start getting back in the sport this year ( I FINALLY HAVE GEAR AND A JUMP SUIT!)

welcome back alana;)

Who are you?

:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

only way i can get out of reserve duty is if they cancel the temperary duty.... hopefully they will, i don't need more days beyond what i already have this year to get whwat i need from em..