lawrocket

Things you used to Love but Can't Stand Anymore

Nope.

Third time your charm?

We'll see:P

Third? are you serious?:ph34r: I gave him twice and ...n'ermind:P:D

:ph34r::D>:(I just choked and shot Dt. Root Beer out my nose thank you very much!! LMAO!

You're very welcomed Chica;)...I'm here all week (except when my zoomie arrives and I'll be out kiteboarding during the daylight:)

can't drink screwdrivers.. and no it's not that i got sick off of them, just that i drank to many of them before....

I gave them up too, I hated the way they got stuck sideways in my throat!
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

There can be no dare.

I said there is no alcohol I absolutely hate. That does not mean there are not alcohols I don't like.

Oh, but there CAN be a dare--and it's too late, I've already accepted it.

Tis a fine line between "don't like" and "hate". You just haven't had one too many of the "don't like" category yet.

I shall be successful. You WILL join the club >:(.

:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

meat from land animals

How you doin'?;)

:D

Not to sidetrack this discussion, but what the hell... I haven't had a good threadjacking in a while.:D

What's with the people who "don't eat meat" except fish? Like fish are somehow exempt from the "I don't kill defenseless creatures" argument? I've always wondered about that.

Of course, I'm a committed carnivore, so I admit vegetarianism puzzles me. Not that I have any problems with other people choosing it.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I believe in the food chain--just not animal cruelty.

When you eat "wild caught" fish, at least they lived thier lives almost to their full extent in their natural habit and unabused by humans.

Oh, and "I don't kill defenseless creatures" except cockroaches. They are >:( and they must die.

Everything else I capture & relocate;)

Haven't you learned there's an exception to every rule if it suits your personal satisfaction, Krisanne?

GOSH!

;)

Tis a fine line between "don't like" and "hate". You just haven't had one too many of the "don't like" category yet.

I shall be successful. You WILL join the club >:(.

You say this, but I say that no matter how badly an alcohol hurts me...EVENTUALLY I can drink it again. Hell, i once had Rum tie me up in a burlap sack, drag me behind a car and then beat me with a tire iron. But today, I can drink it again. :)
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

But sometimes i just squash em. Then i feel bad for about 5 minutes until i tell myself it's going to be ok

I've accidentally squashed one before trying to capture it. I feel bad, and also pray for forgiveness. My boy Dhali would not be pleased:P