LisaH

I've decided to leave your wonderful world of skydiving...

why?

Ok...to all of these "why" responses. My answer is embarrassing and I just won't go there. My feet just work better in the mountains..not the sky :S:S I'm very sad this didn't work out :(
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Ok...to all of these "why" responses. My answer is embarrassing and I just won't go there. My feet just work better in the mountains..not the sky :S:S I'm very sad this didn't work out :(

You have 11 jumps, and you are already quitting? Why?

Btw, don't be embarrassed. We've all been there. :)
P.S. I will be in Studio City later tonight, do you want to meet for coffee? PM me.

Don't feel bad, I most likely will never jump again (unless it's a tandem) and I never asked anybody's permission to hang out here:P
This is your decision alone and whatever the reason is, it's your business.
I wish you all the best!:)

"I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food."

skymama...can I change my name to tandemwhore?

Yes, you can create a new account but you need to stop posting from this account then. You can't just change your name though, there's no way to do that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Yes, because one day you might decide to come play with us once again in the sky.

Though you might be folding your wings for now. Keep them metaphorically open, just as you would your mind. There is something inherently beautiful and open about skydivers and those that push themselves, Don't loose this drive.:)
Le Roy
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Guest 1010
yes, of course :)

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

why?

11 jumps and it didnt work out? You are still alive arent you? Which is what you are going for after 11 jumps... I just had jump 40 a few days ago and something really stupid happened that was my fault... I could have really fuxed myself up. (Smashed through a fence :ph34r::ph34r:>:()

I'm going back tomorrow! If you just failed an aff level dont worry about it... Most people fail one. I did.

why?

Did you break your feet during one of your jumps on a bad landing?

Or does it just hurt on landing too often (thump!) even though you stood them up and landed them very well?

It got a LOT better for my feet after I went off the student canopies and onto more-glidey-landing sports canopies that are capable of pillow soft landings. (Of course, I have to land them more carefully than a student canopy -- but the landings are even gentler when done right!).

Of course, it's you and your instructor's decisions, but just wanted to make this comment...

Don't lose heart, it doesn't come easy for me either. I've had to stop twice but I know I will be back. I have resigned myself to having to work extra hard for this. If you love it you will not let anything stop you. Do it at your own pace, get extra help, do tunnel if need be!! Don't lose heart if you still love it. :)

You can stay.....just stop bringing the fish.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you afraid of it?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No.....I'm hungry!

:D:D:D:D
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Silence the outside noise and listen to the sound of your own voice. Follow where your heart leads you and you will be surprised at the peace you find.

If you want to jump then jump. If your heart is in the mountains then go climb. Either way do what it is that makes you happy. Afterall, you're the only one that has to live in your skin.

Good luck with whatever path you choose.

Bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity!
~DEVIOUS BEEF~~FGF #69~