wingnut

i've rescued prephect

yup, he was stranded on base so i drove over and picked him up...... now i wonder if i can sell him to the drug cartells here in san antonio, he would be a good smugler i bet... so everyone give a sout out to prephect......

p.s. tell him he should buy me beer!!!

wingnut is so awesome, if i could i would bear his children and buy him all the beer there was.. good stuff too none of that shit coors lite.. maybe a good beer like natty lite... then i would be at his beck and call cuz he is soooooo awesome. but he rejected me, he says he likes women... oh well, i guess i'll just buy him a beer and go sulk in the corner... woe is me....
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

wingnut is so awesome, if i could i would bear his children and buy him all the beer there was.. good stuff too none of that shit coors lite.. maybe a good beer like natty lite... then i would be at his beck and call cuz he is soooooo awesome. but he rejected me, he says he likes women... oh well, i guess i'll just buy him a beer and go sulk in the corner... woe is me....

Fish shouldn't hit on Wingnuts.:|

Glad you get out for a bit.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

what the hell is a prephect ?
And yes he owes you beer

Ooooooh - look at the newbie.:P
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

quit flirt with clint, and start halping me figure out how to payback wingnut.. he is so awesome, and i don't have any beer for him but this shit coors, i need naty lite......

no thread hyjacking...
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

what the hell is a prephect ?
And yes he owes you beer

Ooooooh - look at the newbie.:P

Alright I have not been around as long as the aged turtle but I see that prephect is a person, I guess I was asking what it means?
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I guess I was asking what it means?

Ummmmm did you see any of the HP movies?:)

Aparently I lead a sheltered life, enlighten me!

I seem to be getting that alot lately????

Well, if you'd just fess up instead of hiding behind your web persona we wouldn't be asking all the time! :P

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I could always log out and sign in as one of my alter egos? Its not that important I googled the word and it came up a bunch of foreign language so I was wondering what it translated to, if you know and want to share great if you dont know just say so or dont say anything. Maybe it means fish with sunglasses:o

I could always log out and sign in as one of my alter egos?

Busted. Hehehe...I knew that you had an alter ego on here. I was suspicious of you from the very beginning. I don't respond to your PMs because I'd rather that you be upfront about who you really are, if we are to talk.

Anyhooo, I see that you were busy this weekend, Demon. You stopped posting at 6:22pm on Friday, and you didn't return until Monday at shortly after 2pm. Hope you had a good time. I heard that it was a good boogie.

Btw, I didn't want to post this for my 10k post, but I can't find a more interesting thread...argh. My 10,000, and it's this post! :D

Anyhooo, I see that you were busy this weekend, Demon. You stopped posting at 6:22pm on Friday, and you didn't return until Monday at shortly after 2pm. Hope you had a good time. I heard that it was a good boogie.

Ooooh did I meet the demon???

No, you probably met his alter ego. :ph34r:

I don't think so... he made mention that he wasn't going to be able to make it in another thread... :S

HA! :D

g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.