adventurechick

Seriously, Skydivers Rock....

TENNESSEE IS NOT PO-DUNK....GRRRRRRRRR>:(

There are Podunk places in most states... for petes sake there's a Hicksville, OH (I know I've been there...) :D

OHIO is PO-DUNK!!!:D:D:D

hey, ohio is much better than TN, we have rock and roll not country music........... and i don't know anyone that is married to thier cousin in ohio.......

I'm just missing all of these comments tonight

We may need an interpreter.. Where is Kele01?? She speaks Blonde.:P:D:D

Not anymore she speaks black
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Not anymore she speaks black

she does have sorta a gehto booty.....

Yes she does i meant her hair colour
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

There are Podunk places in most states... for petes sake there's a Hicksville, OH (I know I've been there...) :D

hey, ohio is much better than TN, we have rock and roll not country music........... and i don't know anyone that is married to thier cousin in ohio.......

How many sunny days above 70 degrees do you see in Ohio??? Yeah...that's what I thought....I have no cousins married to each other (I won't mention that my cousins live in the states of Ohio and Maryland, but that's beside the point....)

sunny days above 70? duno, my ideal temp is around 65................... and as for the cousins thing, just giving shit, it is the south and all...lol..... i will say this, TN is way better than WV, i felt like i went back 20 years when i lived there for 5 weeks last year....

How many sunny days above 70 degrees do you see in Ohio???

How does that have anything to do with being podunk???:S:D

And if Ohio is so bad... why is it that there are a number of Ohio Jumpers that winter in FL but leave to get out of the HUMIDITY by comming to Ohio in the summer... :P
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

And if Ohio is so bad... why is it that there are a number of Ohio Jumpers that winter in FL but leave to get out of the HUMIDITY by comming to Ohio in the summer... :P

Because they don't know a good thing when they see it when they are in Florida all year long....:P

Oh and my dad and his whole side of the family was from WV....so I know ALL about that too!! WV is the last place I eve want to spend my life. :D

Scott, just admit it, you know u want to come back to the South...there's nothing like it and you know it!!!:)

Scott, just admit it, you know u want to come back to the South...there's nothing like it and you know it!!!:)

I'd rather spend my summers in the north east (Ohio, Michigan) and spend my winters in Arizona... (It's not nearly as humid in AZ... and the weather is still nice...)

But you're right... I do miss the year round jumpable of the south... :|

There's nothing like the South baby!!!:)

Now I will agree with that... :D:D:D:)

Edited to add: I also really miss all the cool people down there... B| Of course there are some pretty cool people here too.. :)

hey, ohio is much better than TN, we have rock and roll not country music

If you Google the word Elvis,you might find out about a guy that influnced the birth of rock&roll.Seems he got his start in Memphis ,Tennessee not Po-dunk,Ohio.;)B|
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"