adventurechick

Ok, I'm gonna do it....

Yes, I know, I have many "extreme" hobbies... cliff diving, shark diving, skydiving...ect.....

but I am scared of one thing....

and yes, I am going to overcome that fear today!!

What is this fear you ask?? It's scary, it's threatening, it freaks me out like no other.....

that's right, the nail salon. I am uberly afraid of nail files. If I see one, I run and hide, if I hear it... oh gosh, you just don't want to know.

That's right folks, today I am going to venture into my first nail salon all my by myself....

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can....

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Hell, I would be really afraid of that fear too!! Do a goggle search for nail salons and what virus' you can "catch" at those places!!!:o PLUS those "fake" nails destroy you real nails!!! Don't do it!!!!!

Bobbi
A miracle is not defined by an event. A miracle is defined by gratitude.

I hope you like the result and that it wasn't a day full of anxiety. Working w. sharks and clif diving def. sound more high stress than a relaxing pedicure. I'm sure if you are still squeemish about nail files they could give you a pedicure without a file or polish (probably cheaper too). Nothing like getting your feet rubbed.

Is there a place in Orlando that you recommend? I haven't seen many spas around my place. Any insight would be greatly appreciated. :)
Please let me know how I can donate to those puppies and kitties you are raising money for. I'll even see if I can get Ron to donate some tunnel time for a raffle if you guys go that route.
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Is there a place in Orlando that you recommend? I haven't seen many spas around my place. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------
My wife goes to a salon on the corner of 441 and clarcona-ocooee
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

Is there a place in Orlando that you recommend? I haven't seen many spas around my place. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

------------------------------------------------------------
My wife goes to a salon on the corner of 441 and clarcona-ocooee

Thank you sooo much I will def. check them out! :)
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com