Girlfalldown

Double penetration

Seems to be a lot of trolling going on here. Let me guess. You were banned so you created a new account. Or I pissed you off somewhere and you're afraid to post as yourself or something. Oh and I plan on doing the lower back tattoo and maybe a few more. I'll be sure to post it and disgust you with my common-ness some more later. ;)

Shit! I'm feeding the trolls!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Holy shit! I didn't even know they could do that! Very cool! B|

When I got the first one the guy did it really far forward so there was plenty of room behind it for this one. This one hurt a hell of a lot less than the first. I think it was because the further forward they are the more tastebuds and stuff are being pierced through but I can't really back that up.

--------------

Ah, see, I have a very short tongue. I think unless I pierced the tip, I couldn't get a second one. And I really don't want my tip pierced. :D

My whole mouth is small and my tongue is short too. He had a hard time keeping it pulled out but that might have had to do with the fact that it was shaking uncontrollably. I swear I felt like I was doing a solo BASE jump while I was in there. That's how much adrenaline was shooting through me. I can't wait to get some more done.

--------------

your very meager attempt to stand out might have been "wild" 10 or 15 years ago but now, sadly, everyone is doing it and you're just late catching the bus.

same with the lower-back tattoo bus. the bonus there is that as your buttocks fatten, the tattoo will get even worse looking!

yay for you!

(a side benefit of the two extra holes in your tongue will be all the extra bacteria growing in there, creating a truly wonderful odor)

your very meager attempt to stand out might have been "wild" 10 or 15 years ago but now, sadly, everyone is doing it and you're just late catching the bus.

I'm glad I'm not you. ;)
Being you is obviously dreadfully sad and boring B|
__

My mighty steed

same with the lower-back tattoo bus. the bonus there is that as your buttocks fatten, the tattoo will get even worse looking!

yay for you!

(a side benefit of the two extra holes in your tongue will be all the extra bacteria growing in there, creating a truly wonderful odor)

OMG! Mom! Stop posting on dropzone.com!

:o:D

--------------

yay for you!

OMG! Mom! Stop posting on dropzone.com!

:o:D

bwhahahh!!!!!!!!!:D Shannon made a funny!!! :ph34r:

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

WHOA girl!!! Are ya gonna have room for another tongue in there~!??? :D:D:D:D

You have WAY more balls than me~ I'm such a pansy ass, there is no way I would be able to do that. :S

ciao, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.