sunshine

My new adventure

Sunny - Is Jay your instructor? If so you will have a blast. Got certified back in 2000 with him. He made the long days very entertaining. Made a few dives around here. A couple days @ Chilli, a day @ Canton Lake, as well down south by Carbondale, IL (someone help I'm drawing a blank--- They have the 727 sunk from the movie "The Marshal"). I haven't dived since 2001 in Jamaica on our Honeymoon my sinisis have taken a turn for the worse and I have to really be carefull skydiving now.>:(. But make sure you join the local dive club!!! They have fun activities and events like underwater easter egg hunts and also do spring clean up at local beaches.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

I did my open water certification dives in the ocean in Gloucester, Massachusetts. In EARLY MARCH!!!:o The f&*king water was 31 degrees Fahrenheit.:o It began to snow as we were leaving.

I felt like the ocean was just gonna suck my life right out of me.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

I did my open water certification dives in the ocean in Gloucester, Massachusetts. In EARLY MARCH!!!:o The f&*king water was 31 degrees Fahrenheit.:o It began to snow as we were leaving.

I felt like the ocean was just gonna suck my life right out of me.

Yeah, I know the feeling. I did my open water dives in Colorado in April! Very cold. Somehow all the 1/4 inch wetsuit material in the world can't keep you warm in that kind of water. I was psyched to get to go to the relatively warm (55 degree) waters of the Blue Hole, NM for my advanced open water cert.

Ok, so i had my first lesson last night and it was so freakin cool!! I can't wait til next monday for class #2. I did have problems with getting the water out of my regulator, but after the instructor made me keep practicing, i got it. Yay fun!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Ok, so i had my first lesson last night and it was so freakin cool!! I can't wait til next monday for class #2. I did have problems with getting the water out of my regulator, but after the instructor made me keep practicing, i got it. Yay fun!!

Scuba rocks! And sometimes there's hot boys in wetsuits (see attached).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Scuba rocks! And sometimes there's hot boys in wetsuits (see attached).

Umm, can i come scuba with you? The boys in my class aren't that hot.

I had to go to New Zealand to find these boys. The guys in my first class here in Seattle weren't all that, either.

But I made up for it there with my hot instructor and classmates (as you can see).

Ok, so it took a while but i'm finally a certified SCUBA diver!! I went to live on a houseboat last weekend to complete my open water dives. I had a great weekend until i got the news about Shannon on Monday. Shortly before my trip here's something Shannon said to me in IM:

girlfalldown: we should plan a scuba dive together someday! Like in 2007

Shannon ~ I promise to do my first dive of 2007 in your honor.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!