JENNR8R

One-Ply or Two-Ply?

I went to an office bathroom today that used one-ply toilet paper. :|

Why does anyone buy one-ply toilet paper? You have to use twice as much so you're not saving any money. Too often it feels like candy wrappers. It's especially annoying on those holders that won't turn.

I don't care how poor I become. I'm only buying two-ply.
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

One time I had to use the bathroom realy badly and didn't check the TP situation out. Turns out there wasn't enough left. ARGH WAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

One time I had to use the bathroom realy badly and didn't check the TP situation out. Turns out there wasn't enough left. ARGH WAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?

that hapened to me at work once... so i took my sock off, wiped my arse with that, threw it away and walked around with one sock on

Trouble with one ply is that your finger can easily go through it.

You should try the Yellow Pages as TP.
I had to get my ass stitched up afterwards. Its like razors

he he he yeowch..

i used to volunteer with emergency services, we were out in the middle of nowhere evidence searching at a homocide.. Nature called and i got sprung squatting next to the only bush i could find by a TV helicoptor. The arrival of the chopper scared the fuck out of me, i promptly fell back into the bush i was at.. which was covered in thorns. I was picking the bastards out for weeks..

2-ply gets my vote. The only thing the 1 was ever good for was when you T.P.'d someones house in high school.:P

Edited to add:

I guess I've always been lucky when stuck in a stall...it's always been like the Seinefeld episode where I could find a "spare square". It never occured to me that someone would have to go for their sock or underwear!
:D
"...I've learned that while the "needs" in life are important (food, water, shelter), it's the "wants" in life (ice cream, chocolate, sex) that make it worth the effort." Kbordson

i thought about just using my hand to get all the shit off, but decided a sock was best

I've heard that in some other countries that is exactly what they use their left hand for. And they don't even wash it afterwards. [:/]
What do you call a beautiful, sunny day that comes after two cloudy, rainy
ones? -- Monday.

Grab a furry little animal.:P

LOL!!! Or the short little geek in the cube next to yours.

Two ply for me babe, my shits are MESSY!

In my high school, Edwards AFB, California, we had these little teensie weensie waxed squares of paper, about 3x3 inches, you pulled 'em out like little tissues. What? We were expected to use ONE??? Fuck that! And so we'd wad our hands up w/ tons of em, but shit man, they were WAXED! So when you got to wiping, the papers wouldn't adhere and stay together... You'd end up gettin poo on your hand. It was just awful.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

I've heard that in some other countries that is exactly what they use their left hand for. And they don't even wash it afterwards. [:/]

What a load of bullshit.
They may be a bit dirty but Im sure as fuck they dont leave shit on their hands.
I spent 4 months in India and never met anyone with shit on their hands.

There was always a little bowl of water supplied in the toilet to wash your hand in afterwards and the thing is its actually a lot cleaner washing your ass than spreading the shit inbetween your cheeks with loo paper.

If you wanna see bad toilet manner s then look here http://crazyshit.com/cnt/pics/9027
VERY NSFW or NSFAA

www.myspace.com/durtymac

***Two ply for me babe, my shits are MESSY!

Well, when you come jump with Walt and me in Salado, bring TP instead of Beer. Make that 2-ply;)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

Why does anyone buy one-ply toilet paper? You have to use twice as much so you're not saving any money.

Same concept as low-flow toilets. I've heard you have to flush them twice or it DON'T do the job!

If you really want to save money, an outhouse is the way to go:P
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

We have one of those piece of shit toilets at my work. I swear to god it takes two to three flushes to get TP and the dam toilet seat cover to go down. You would think in a medical office we would have a better toilet.

Oh.. Ya, 2-ply is better :P
TPM Sister#130ONTIG#1
I love vodka.I love vodka cause it rhymes with Tuaca~LisaH
You having a clean thought is like billyvance having a clean post.iluvtofly

We have one of those piece of shit toilets at my work. I swear to god it takes two to three flushes to get TP and the dam toilet seat cover to go down. You would think in a medical office we would have a better toilet.

Oh.. Ya, 2-ply is better :P

mm and its much worse when you have 20-30 people using the same toilets.. bloackages.. :S ew!