kelel01

The funniest sign I've seen in a while . . .

Yes, June Threeth. :D AND, it was 2-SIDED!

isn't it thirdth (tzthzzththth)

Try and thay it quickly thirteen timeth and you'll thpit all over your keyboard and thcreen. :|
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

Many, many years ago, I went through a quality training seminar at my old company, after which we were supposed to be training our groups in the quality processes we had just learned. Two of the concepts pushed, of course, were "zero defects" and "DIRTFT" (Do It Right The First Time).

At the end of the course, a Senior Vice President of Engineering made a little speech about how much this would change our corporate goals and objectives, and how our company would be a shining light in the industry, leading by example, yadda yadda yadda. He then handed out our training certificates and shook our hands. I managed not to bust out laughing when I saw the date on my quality, zero defects certificate:

September 22th

Needless to say, they reissued them, but I made a point of keeping that one. :)
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash

Frederick Community College has some of those un-credited adult education courses. One of them is a training program for truck drivers.

It said in the brochure that the classes were to be held at the Truck Driver Training Facility, which they abbreviated TDTF :D
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

On the way to The Farm from Atlanta Georgia. There is a Hardee's with a sign that says

"NOW HIRING MANACERS" :)
CK, Laura, and I saw another goofy or misspelled sign on the way to Skydive Monroe but I can't remember what it was. [:/]
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Not really a funny sign, but when i was in Washington DC a few weeks ago at the National Archives...well there was an EXIT sign so i made my 15yr old nephew bend over so the EXIT sign pointed to his ass. It was funny. I have a picture of it.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!