Broke

Why do women suddenly find you more attractive when

It's weird, of all the photos that my wife has made me dress up for, the one she has on her nightstand is one that she snapped right after a fire with a grungy t-shirt and my face covered in soot....of course, in my case any covering of the face is an improvement
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I think Randy L. wants to be a fire-fighter:o...........Somebody sprayed him with the firehose when he swooped the pond a couple of weeks ago;)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Its the same where i work. When i go to get some food i have a mask slung over my shoulder, boiler suit, steel toe caps and filthy dirty. Yet you can see some girls looking :S

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

You tell them you just got back from a Fire Department Training? It is strange.

I've read a few women's replies. I think they don't even know how the conspiracy started.

see, its like this. years and years ago before civilization was (cough) civilized there had to be some body to protect the safety of others. no body really wanted to do this because that meant possibly sacrificing oneself. the women knew they had priceless bargaining chip so they used it.

when a man save the village froma fire that man got laid like he owned the place.

b/c this happened more and more men wanted to save people and show a selfless side, even if it was for selfish reasons, like getting laid until you pass out.

as the word got out too many people were in the art of saving folks from fires. some creative men started protecting people from wrongs and indecency. thus the police dept. was born.

Men were getting liad like crazy. it was like going to feast that you didnt have to pay. eventually there were no fires and nothing to protect against so we had to find a reason to get laid. thus GOV'T was born.

with Gov't it was like big business. and that business was sex. it was sex on a large scale. if one man can get laid in a village by helping one person, that many men could get laid in a country by helping many people ..thus WAR was created. but b/c MEN were the traditional fighters of wars and the ones who were getting the "credit" for saving the ways of his village Men were the ones blamed for wars.

this could not be more wrong. If women laid the guy who carried the laundry we would live ina completely different society.

Women are the cause of all that is evil LOL:P

( how's that for some davinci code styled bullshit?);)
My photos

My Videos

Because we think of hottness, sweat, ash on the face and then we get hot and have to be showered down..

I was at the Herd Boogie years ago and a bunch of us were standing around the bonfire hanging out. One of the locals was a fireman and he had a few beers in him and started talking about being a fireman. He was embellishing every detail of it and it was pretty funny, but it got hysterical when he started talking about women being turned on by firemen.

He was really animated when he said something like this:

"Yes, women love the smell of a fireman after a fire. They smell the smoke and they know that is the smell of excitement and danger!!!"

(Just then a woman walks up and is standing behind him kind of rolling her eyes back in her head like she's heard this a zillion times. Obviously she was his wife. He had no clue she was there.)

"When I come home from a fire, my wife smells that smoke and tells me to rip my fucking clothes off and not even bother with a shower because she wants to fuck me right now!!!!!"

Just after he said that he noticed his wife. OMG the look on his face was priceless!!!! He kind of slinked away into the darkness after that.

:D:D:D

Walt

I cant belive no one had jumped on this shit yet.

I have always said that women are the reason for all our problems.
If there were women... why would we need money? We'd just need food and beer and fire.
so if theres no need for money, why would there be war? everyone would have beer, and food, and fire.

sounds great... although not so appealing. :D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Walt you should make use of the, being a former nurse I had to know every inch of the human body. It is not something easly forgotten

Might work, but somehow the conversation never lasts all that long!:D:D

"Ewwwwwwww--so YOU'RE that waltappel guy?!!!!! Ewwwwwww!!!!!"

:D:D

Walt