OrangeJumper

Watch out Tiger Woods

I had the best golf game of my life yesterday....I shot an 80. On the back nine, I shot 1 over par!!!!!! One of the guys in my office is a really good golfer and he has been gracious enough to give me some pointers.

I know I'm not going to win the Masters anytime soon but I pretty happy about shooting an 80 :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

*shakes head*

Edit to Add: GOLF IS WANK! :D

George Carlin once did a bit about golf...

so I hit a tiny little ball with a stick and then go find the ball just to hit it again? WTF is that about? :D:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I shot an 80

Well done! Even though I don't golf, I understand that's a major milestone to many, many people.

Thank you very much!!!!!

Golf fucking rocks!!! I love it. I just started getting into it and I wished I would have started sooner. It's a chill game and I don't have to worry about breaking anything while playing it. Well, other than my clubs :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

I had the best golf game of my life yesterday....I shot an 80. On the back nine, I shot 1 over par!!!!!! One of the guys in my office is a really good golfer and he has been gracious enough to give me some pointers.

I know I'm not going to win the Masters anytime soon but I pretty happy about shooting an 80 :D:D

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

so I hit a tiny little ball with a stick and then go find the ball just to hit it again? WTF is that about? :D:P

my favorite of Carlin's about golf:

"Golf... it's like watching flies fuck!" :D

I had never seen that bit until my wife showed it to me... I thought it was funny as hell... Even though I do enjoy playing golf myself.

My best solo round is in the high 90's. At our company select shot tournament, my team shot 12 under this year. B|

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

my favorite of Carlin's about golf:

"Golf... it's like watching flies fuck!" :D

I had never seen that bit until my wife showed it to me... I thought it was funny as hell... Even though I do enjoy playing golf myself.

My best solo round is in the high 90's. At our company select shot tournament, my team shot 12 under this year. B|

Nothing wrong with shooting in the 90's. Shit, I'm happy when I do that. I should have played the lottery yesterday because I was hitting some amazing shots.

The Original Cabana Boy!

so I hit a tiny little ball with a stick and then go find the ball just to hit it again? WTF is that about?

Love it! :D

I say pick it the fuck up - you're lucky you found it in the first place!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun