RhondaLea

Becky Hates Me ;)

At first she said, "You didn't post it, did you?" And I said, "I thought about it, because everyone needs a laugh, but then I didn't want to embarrass you."

Knowing how things are right now, however, she has agreed to sacrifice herself on the altar of self-humiliation for your enjoyment.

Shannon would have laughed her ass off. That's the real reason.

As everyone knows, I came home in March. I'm living in my grandmother's house, as Beck has been for the past couple of years. My grandmother is senile, and my 67-year old, born-again mother comes over five or six times a day to feed her and check on her.

So last night, Beck had a "friend" over. And they got a little tanked. Innocent old me walked down the stairs this morning and as I started through the foyer into the kitchen, I looked into the living room.

:o:o

:$:$

:o:o

The first think I saw was Beck on the couch. She was wearing a shirt. That's all. A shirt.

The next thing I saw, prone on the floor, within stepping distance of my foot was a butt. A male butt.

At least it wasn't an ugly male butt. That would've been too much.

The bad news is that I got up late this morning (8 am) and my mother had already been over to check on my grandmother.

I woke Beck up (she doesn't remember this--did I mention they killed a rather large bottle of Captain Morgan?), and I went on to make my morning coffee.

Later, my mother came upstairs, and she said, "You'll never guess what I saw this morning...." She was laughing, but when she started to get to the punchline, I said, "I saw. I woke Beck up."

My mother said, "I'm not going to say anything to her, but I thought about going in there and giving them both a swat to the butt." :o

Beck is now trying to figure out if she's ever going to be able to look her Nannie in the eye again.

And her current conversation with me goes like this: "I hate you." "I didn't do anything." "I don't care, I hate you."

I don't think I've ever seen her blush so red. >:(

My mother is still having a private chuckle imagining how things would have been had my grandmother gotten the "night wanders" last night.

And I'm trying to decide on the most effective eye-bleaching technique.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Ahhhh...so captain morgan is the magic ingredient? :ph34r:

When did you say she was coming to VA? :ph34r:

Just wait until yours get big, daddy. :P

My mother also said, "I'm so glad your father doesn't get up early."

Me too.

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

At first she said, "You didn't post it, did you?" And I said, "I thought about it, because everyone needs a laugh, but then I didn't want to embarrass you."

Knowing how things are right now, however, she has agreed to sacrifice herself on the altar of self-humiliation for your enjoyment.

Shannon would have laughed her ass off. That's the real reason.

so, you are posting this for the sake of those of us who are grieving? that is very nice. thank you.

pulling is cool. keep it in the skin

No pics never happened

Damn! I didn't even think.

What a dumbass I am.

:D:D

OK so you didn't think of it, but does your daughter know you didn't :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Unfortunately, she read the thread before she went to work. I blew it. B|

:D