NtheSeaOrSky

GUYS: DO you play dumb to be a tease??

So should Jane just sit back and shut up and let him take controls again? LOL

It is interesting cause really it does depend on the guy and what was going on in his mind, which I guess no one but him would know.

Im thinking maybe Jane who has now made her point should sit back and wait....

or

She could show up on his door step, knock him over when he comes home! LOL

Hrrm....

Jane should teach her dog (should she have one) how to pounce on Dick hitting him right in the crotch sending him doubled over in pain and in need of ice pack assistance. There may be a brief operational delay of the equipment to take into consideration. Not that I would have any personal experience in this area :ph34r:

Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

Bwahahahaha ok what did you do??? ok wait save that for another time, this is "Jane's" thread...

Def sounds interesting....:ph34r:
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Precisely. She passed, he needs to catch.

She could just go on like nothing happened and see if he recovers. She'll probably have to endure a few more hours of beating around the bush. She should probably turn up the heat on her allusions to her intentions. Strattle the line between flirting and telling him exactly what you want.

Ok, but what if she put on the table what she wants...as it sounds she did.

I would think at that point he needs to do something about it. Thats my guess anyway.
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Most successful guys know one rule, "You can only mess it up."

If a woman is talking to a guy, she is interested.
If he talks back, statistically, he will probably mess it up.
It is best if he remains silent until she is drunk enough to remove the aforementioned clothing.

Right before I read this I was thinking to post something like how she needs to get him in a situation where they are both drunk, him drunk to the point of not arguing, ands he probably just needs to start making out with him. That will send him the message.

She should just ignore everything he says in between unless what he says is a major red flag. Like he's gay.

Ok, but what if she put on the table what she wants...as it sounds she did.

I would think at that point he needs to do something about it. Thats my guess anyway.

See my above post. She needs to play it off like he didnt totally screw up, get him drunk, make out with him, tell him she had a really great evening, and see if he sets up another date.

She needs to play it off like he didnt totally screw up,

That is a good point...maybe he is all nervous about it now.

get him drunk, make out with him,

That fixes everything! LOL.
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ands he probably just needs to start making out with him. That will send him the message.

She should just ignore everything he says in between unless what he says is a major red flag. Like he's gay.

Well...if he is making out with him... maybe he is gay.
(That just a theory)

Bwahahahaha that is bad...bad bad..

Not the drunken make out, but the mystery bumps...LOL
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

ehem... HONESTLY I was told by a man today that ....they have balls instead of brains.
So there ya have it directly from a male of the species to a female of the species.
Disclaimer: This is not necessarily the opinion of the poster.

I don't believe the Hot-Dog tong bearing species is the subject of this thread:S:P
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

GUYS: DO you play dumb to be a tease??

You misunderstand. They simply aren’t interested in you. That is why they are ignoring your advances. Find someone else to pursue.

Finding a partner is like looking for a job. Both should be treated with an initial callous approach. Wait till you form a relationship before you waste hours of energy being pissed at them.

I don't believe the Hot-Dog tong bearing species is the subject of this thread

Well stitch it wasn't just tongs...I had raid too! ;)
Then again all a girl really needs is a hammer, some WD-40 and some duct tape. Add the tongs and Raid and one is ready take on the world!!:)

ok...

1. see the problem is that courting someone is generally supposed to have rules...

2. unfortunately nobody has ever bothered to write down these rules and so as such no one actually "knows" the rules verbatim...

3. since the rules are not known verbatim by some people are forced to fumble around "cluelessly" and ultimately end up doing something that happens to be in the "rule book" of one person...

4. Halarity insues... :D only not the funny kind... :|
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I heard it from someone that heard it from someone else that Jane's whack to the back of Dicks head actually worked!!! Turns out that Jane was right ;)
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto