NtheSeaOrSky

GUYS: DO you play dumb to be a tease??

well this particular scenario, the GUY is the one not being clear :S

the confusion is trying to determine if it is :
1 a strange coy mating ritual of some type
2 due to true lack of intellect
3 or a disconnect between the brain and the mouth

anybody here try to be a tease and have it work??

:D
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

If the nuckles scrape theconcreate as they walk probibly. I used to know a couple of guys who were just duh. They had faces where the expression was so blank if it got any blanker they would have dissappeared.
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

I think this male person is quite intelligent actually...
here is the 'hypothetical scenario'

DICK: hey you are pretty cool lets hang out
JANE: cool

later, in the course of a conversation...

DICK: I really like a woman who is smart, has green eyes, red hair, big breasts and plays ping pong
JANE: well it is a good thing you met me then.

after many more meetings and x-rated topics later

JANE: you want to come over for a sleepover
DICK: why would you think that

*names and situations and description changed slightly to protect the innocent (or not so innocent as the case may be )

Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one: Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

Is that so?
Okay then...
Hey asshole!! Where's the picket fence??!

Too which I respond with:

"My bets are on one of the guys in your list after me. Bye!"

;)

and the mouth
anybody here try to be a tease and have it work??

From what I can tell, women overcomplicate the whole process EDIT: men further overcomplicate the complications, so the man lacking an assertive and clear direction in his pursuit will bumble about trying to press all 169 buttons he thinks activates your interest in him, forgetting that each women has different buttons, which require different sequences of activation, to actually result in something positive.

For a guy without a gameplan, trying to win your interest is like playing minesweeper without paying attention to the numbers.

If you are interested in him and just want him to be more direct, be direct with him. If it's not working, be more direct, or give up.

Just sayin.

Ok from what I get from the story, Jane was direct and the guy was confused as to why she would want to "get busy".......

How much more direct could you get? hey do me?
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

"I have a surprise for you" seems to have favorable results...I hear :D:D:D:S:D:D

Roflmao!!! Yea right. I will have to add that to the list of "lines" LOL
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

Ok from what I get from the story, Jane was direct and the guy was confused as to why she would want to "get busy".......

Well you don't wanna come off as a slut do ya? :D

Honestly, if he was anything like me, only I hope he has more social grace and lady-charm.... well hold that thought... I'd need to know what he's being vague about.

OP, What was he being vague/indirect about!?

And see how effective our interaction was? You picked up that I was an asshole, I picked up you were a bitch, and even initiated our parting of ways!

Actually...I didn't think that about you at all...In all candor it wasn't about youand since the post wasn't directed at you..it's inconsequential. Additionally, since I am responding to your current post...I reserve the right to change my opinion.

Well, not to make a sweeping generalization or anything (:P), but guys seem to be all about attracting your attention. Making the "conquest" (and I'm not talking only sex. Sometimes it's getting you to have feelings for them). Once they've achieved their (probably subconscious) goal, they're done making the effort.

Well you don't wanna come off as a slut do ya? :D

Honestly, if he was anything like me, only I hope he has more social grace and lady-charm.... well hold that thought... I'd need to know what he's being vague about.

OP, What was he being vague/indirect about!?

as I understand it, flirting, going out on dates, numerous x-rated conversations and remarks directed at her, then when 'Jane' thinks she is accepting 'Dick's' advances (no pun intended - ok well maybe :D - a small one :o:D) Dick acts as if there were no 'advances' for her to accept

or are you really just-that-dumb/oblivious ??? :D:S

is this a male courting ritual left only to the highly skilled or is the male brain not capable of that level of complex thought?

Inquiring minds wanna know. :)

3 words:

CLUE

BY

FOUR

*also known as "Cluebat"
Mike
I love you, Shannon and Jim.
POPS 9708 , SCR 14706