NlghtJumper

Flying Dog

I know it was just like "oh, here we go again..."

:D:D:D
:S

do animals normally handle that kind of thing well? i guess if they are used to it...

i doubt our pilot would let me crazy kelpie in the plane.. shed try to jump out the windscreen like she does in the car.

hwo would a dog go in freefall? im guessing it has been done.. :S any refs to it?

I know there have been dogs that have been in freefall, but it wouldnt favor too well if it was like my little one back home. She would follow me right out of the plane. :oB|:o

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

I know there have been dogs that have been in freefall, but it wouldnt favor too well if it was like my little one back home. She would follow me right out of the plane. :oB|:o

how do they cope with freefall?

not thinking of trying it.. crikey.. i love my puppy too much to risk that. but just interested..

i guess they wouldnt have the mental f**k to deal with.. lol

How bout you give him some proper lessons. Cuz it seems to me his coaches, arnt even paying any attention to him!

:D:D

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

Dz.commer Mike Forsythe has taken his dog on quite a few jumps, I think something like 67. They did search and rescue jobs together. She's retired now, but I thought it was always funny that she had more jumps than a lot of people on these forums!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Dz.commer Mike Forsythe has taken his dog on quite a few jumps, I think something like 67. They did search and rescue jobs together. She's retired now, but I thought it was always funny that she had more jumps than a lot of people on these forums!

She's got more jumps AND is a heck of a lot cuter and better smelling too!:ph34r:

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I remember seeing a german shephard doing a military tandem from 30,000ft with oxygen and all on www.skydivingmovies.com
Wasn´t a funny video though.

Same Dog;):P

edited to add::o OOPS didn't see the shepard part in the first post, but Mike's dog did a Halo Jump last year @ WFFC if I remember correctly....:)
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws