OrangeJumper

Some Disturbing Shit

Hey Dave,

Yep, I can see your point. I'm trying to explain my point w/o being critical. The fact's as I read them is that this fellow made an mistake, a bad mistake and it cost him his life. But for me - and obviously not you (or others) it didn't seem to cross the "asshole" threshold. . :P

He crossed the arsehole threshold the miliseconda after he started jepodising the lives of people in a residential area, there is a reason for speed limits, funnily enough they are not arbitrary. That you dont (or choose not to) understand the problem here is kinda scary[:/] The speed at which a kid will follow a ball across the road is a lot faster than the reaction times buy a guy hitting a corner at 80mph, it's pretty much that simple, he's an arshole:|
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

So... what did you and the wife have for dinner?

Dude....believe it or not we went to a burger joint called Red Robin. Trust me, we couldn't believe we were actually eating hamburgers, especially me, after seeing that. What can I say, we were in the mood for a good o'l burger :D

You are a true ProfessionalB|

That you dont (or choose not to) understand the problem here is kinda scary

LOL-okay fellows let's try and get this straight from all sides. I don't agree with what the fellow was doing. But I do see it as "kinda scary" when people judge other people, with just some of the facts. (and very little of these)

Spueak your a long time rider, I'm bet you've made a mistake or two on your bike....maybe in your eyes not as bad as this fellow and perhaps you'd be fine with people saying "Squeak was an asshole" on line I wasn't and still aren't. BUT THAT'S ME. Dave told me that I wouldn't change his mind and he won't change mine.

I don't know how many of us (skydivers) would be willing to go to this forum with very limited information about a swooping or hook turn accident and make a blanket statement "well he was an asshole" When someone get's killed hooking it affects us all as skydivers. Perhaps it is in a controled enviroment, but it does have an effect.

And as I have already said, Dave wins I lose. :P

So I'm the "asshole" in this thread and I now crawl back under my rock. :)
Be safe riding and don't be an asshole. :S
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

So... what did you and the wife have for dinner?

Dude....believe it or not we went to a burger joint called Red Robin. Trust me, we couldn't believe we were actually eating hamburgers, especially me, after seeing that. What can I say, we were in the mood for a good o'l burger :D

I sometimes wonder how we go out for food after working a nasty scene, but you just go on with life eat dinner go back to the station and click on the tv or read your book.
Joe
www.greenboxphotography.com

Ever tried their Pot Roast Burger? Holy S&*% is it good!! Where I'm from they just changed the way they make it and put gravy on it instead of a horseradish sauce but luckily I can still order it the "old way". Yummy!!:)
Ashley Martin

"Corazon" Rodriguez
PMS #462

Ever tried their Pot Roast Burger? Holy S&*% is it good!! Where I'm from they just changed the way they make it and put gravy on it instead of a horseradish sauce but luckily I can still order it the "old way". Yummy!!:)

That sounds good as hell!!!!! Damn, I just realized that I hijacked my own damn thread....SHIT! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Hi Mirage, the biggest issue I have here with the rider is he didn't just make a mistake.
He made a conscous discision to do somthing very dangerous in an inapropiate place, thereby putting potentially mant other people at risk. There in lies the arsehole-ness. The fact that this willing choice ended badly is not what makes him and arsehole.
We've had guys (young men) trying to do this sort of stupid dangerous crap in my street. I walk up and told them that I video what they do and I'll send it to the cops. I explained the kid and boll chasing to them and told them of an industrial area where there is no one there on weekends and no kids so piss off elsewhere in a safer environment and do your stupid human tricks there. They left and havn't been back. They were obviously not terminal arseholes;)
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?