jb092

Z-Hills from Feb26 thru March 1st ????

it's over in the corner of the deck, like as your looking out at the landing area look left, that's where they all gather around.

i met a few of them, but i can't remember anyones names, just faces. but that's how it goes when you party for like 10 days in a row:P. and trust me, zhills will do that to ya.

lata

The BOMB SQUAD is a group of locals that have been jumping and partying together for about 4 years now. We started with a small group of about 4 of us consisting of Randy (towerrat), Rick Ream, a guy named Dewey and myself. We have our unofficial fearless leader that has taught us all to skydive, Oren Kalab that we picked up along the way. HeatherB and Hellfish #15 joined us early on and we eventually grew to a group of about 7 - 10 others. We've traveled to boogies as a group and always leave our mark.

Some of us are always out on every weekend. Look us up in the corner Kelly told you about. We'll be glad to jump with you but are you ready to jump with the BOMB SQUAD ;)

The bomb squad people are very cool! Hellfish #15 got me interested in skydiving (y'all can either thank him or blame him! :ph34r:) and Elysse put my Bomb Squad sticker on my helmet herself. B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, I don't think I have met you yet. The last time I was able to get down there was over Memorial Day weekend last year. I was going to try to make it down there this weekend, but finances and the state real estate exam are stopping me. [:/]

It's always fun to jump with new people.

I went to the dark side many jumps ago (I don't think Michael's ever forgiven me!), but you all would have fun tossing me around, that's for sure. I'll make a point of coming back sometime soon. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Randy and I can't come out until Sunday afternoon but Oren and the other are usually there Saturdays as well over in the left hand cornor of the covered area. Oren is a regular organizer at the DZ so if you ask at manifest, they'll know how to find him. If you can hang out Sunday night, Randy likes to get together with whoever is around and play guitar until the bar closes and he's a lot of fun to listen to. We'll be out on Sunday around 2 or 3 and manifest knows Paige or Randy Lopez as well if you want to page us. Skydive City is a great place to hang to jump and party. Maybe we'll run into each other.

I guess I would be the Oren that they are talking about. I am not too hard to find. The big guy in the white and purple jumpsuit. Ask at manifest if you don't see me around. Look me up when you get there.

-OK
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana

If you're interested in Freefly or BirdMan, my wife and I may be there on Saturday - still not sure when my company's sending me to North Carolina...

We are usually hanging around the Total Body Pilot School of Freeflying or packing...or, give a shout at manifest B| ! Hopefully, we'll see you there!:)
Todd & Michelle
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Did he also get you interested in CReW ;)?

Mark Klingelhoefer

In Reply to
Hellfish #15 got me interested in skydiving (y'all can either thank him or blame him! ) and Elysse put my Bomb Squad sticker on my helmet herself.

Andrea___________________________________________