Girlfalldown

Last night on "The Pub"

Last night on "The Pub"

There was sex, violence, betrayal and forgiveness...Geno tried to take advantage of himself and caught something and couldn't figure out how to let himself know, ACMESkydiver revealed her true self, that she's a girl, again, but suffered identity theft from Turtlespeed who then slandered her name by revealing her inner truth for wanted to try some hot girl on girl action while Clay looked on in disbelief.. JSaxton wanted to know why no one would marry him and then went to take a shower with Geno, Downward-Spiral tried to deceive us all by logging in as sneaky-boy which then started the whole identity theft and Amazon is really excited about her new canopy coming in and apparently it's being made by someone really important. Girlfalldown tried to be ACMESkydiver but blew it immediately by not having all the information on her and none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but wants to marry her quick before she finds out what he's really like. All this mixed in with words that start with UN such as unadulterated and underwear and rolling into unpopular and it became tremendously unfunny.

Did I miss anything?

Don't miss tonights episode of "The Pub"

http://www.dropzone.com/chat

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Guess he didn't . . .:oSlacker!

. . .none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but . . .

I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Last night on "The Pub"

There was sex, violence, betrayal and forgiveness...Geno tried to take advantage of himself and caught something and couldn't figure out how to let himself know, ACMESkydiver revealed her true self, that she's a girl, again, but suffered identity theft from Turtlespeed who then slandered her name by revealing her inner truth for wanted to try some hot girl on girl action while Clay looked on in disbelief.. JSaxton wanted to know why no one would marry him and then went to take a shower with Geno, Downward-Spiral tried to deceive us all by logging in as sneaky-boy which then started the whole identity theft and Amazon is really excited about her new canopy coming in and apparently it's being made by someone really important. Girlfalldown tried to be ACMESkydiver but blew it immediately by not having all the information on her and none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but wants to marry her quick before she finds out what he's really like. Souleh said moo and some other jibberish we can only understand and relate to while drunk. All this mixed in with words that start with UN such as unadulterated and underwear and rolling into unpopular and it became tremendously unfunny.

There. I added you.

--------------

Last night on "The Pub"

There was sex, violence, betrayal and forgiveness...Geno tried to take advantage of himself and caught something and couldn't figure out how to let himself know, ACMESkydiver revealed her true self, that she's a girl, again, but suffered identity theft from Turtlespeed who then slandered her name by revealing her inner truth for wanted to try some hot girl on girl action while Clay looked on in disbelief.. JSaxton wanted to know why no one would marry him and then went to take a shower with Geno, Downward-Spiral tried to deceive us all by logging in as sneaky-boy which then started the whole identity theft and Amazon is really excited about her new canopy coming in and apparently it's being made by someone really important. Girlfalldown tried to be ACMESkydiver but blew it immediately by not having all the information on her and none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but wants to marry her quick before she finds out what he's really like. begin edit: Souleh enriched our lives by patiently explaining the meaning of live, love and relationships, helping us attain a higher level of existence and inner peace. All this while donating copious amounts of free beer. end edit. All this mixed in with words that start with UN such as unadulterated and underwear and rolling into unpopular and it became tremendously unfunny.

There. I added you.

That's more like it B|B|B|:):P

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

Last night on "The Pub"

There was sex, violence, betrayal and forgiveness...Geno tried to take advantage of himself and caught something and couldn't figure out how to let himself know, ACMESkydiver revealed her true self, that she's a girl, again, but suffered identity theft from Turtlespeed who then slandered her name by revealing her inner truth for wanted to try some hot girl on girl action while Clay looked on in disbelief.. JSaxton wanted to know why no one would marry him and then went to take a shower with Geno, Downward-Spiral tried to deceive us all by logging in as sneaky-boy which then started the whole identity theft and Amazon is really excited about her new canopy coming in and apparently it's being made by someone really important. Girlfalldown tried to be ACMESkydiver but blew it immediately by not having all the information on her and none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but wants to marry her quick before she finds out what he's really like. begin edit: Souleh enriched our lives by patiently explaining the meaning of live, love and relationships, helping us attain a higher level of existence and inner peace. All this while donating copious amounts of free beer and then was hugely slandered and made fun of once he leftend edit. All this mixed in with words that start with UN such as unadulterated and underwear and rolling into unpopular and it became tremendously unfunny.

There. I added you.

That's more like it B|B|B|:):P

Much better.

--------------

Last night on "The Pub"

There was sex, violence, betrayal and forgiveness...Geno tried to take advantage of himself and caught something and couldn't figure out how to let himself know, ACMESkydiver revealed her true self, that she's a girl, again, but suffered identity theft from Turtlespeed who then slandered her name by revealing her inner truth for wanted to try some hot girl on girl action while Clay looked on in disbelief.. JSaxton wanted to know why no one would marry him and then went to take a shower with Geno, Downward-Spiral tried to deceive us all by logging in as sneaky-boy which then started the whole identity theft and Amazon is really excited about her new canopy coming in and apparently it's being made by someone really important. Girlfalldown tried to be ACMESkydiver but blew it immediately by not having all the information on her and none of us ever want to get married unless we are already except for Aggiedave who's madly in love with the greatest girl on earth but wants to marry her quick before she finds out what he's really like. Souleh said moo and some other jibberish we can only understand and relate to while drunk. All this mixed in with words that start with UN such as unadulterated and underwear and rolling into unpopular and it became tremendously unfunny.

There. I added you.

uhhh you didn't add me!:(
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

I hope you're in control of your senses. You'll need to be to follow this exerpt from tonight's pub action:

2338.08| * YouKnowWhoIAM is now known as TheGreatTutle
2338.32| * TheGreatTutle is now known as TheGreatTurtle
2339.17| * Girlfalldown is now known as Thegreatgirl
2339.19| * SkydiveMonkey is now known as SkydiveMonkey_brb
2340.27| * Thegreatgirl is now known as Turtleshmurtle
2341.43| * Turtleshmurtle is now known as Girlfalldown
2342.25| * Zeemax is now known as itsnick
2342.26| * itsnick is now known as poo
2342.39| * poo is now known as Zeemax
2342.46| * Zeemax is now known as willy
2343.09| * willy is now known as FrontBottom
2343.32| * FrontBottom is now known as LadyBumps
2343.39| * LadyBumps is now known as Zeemax
2344.18| * Girlfalldown is now known as zeemaxx
2344.28| * champu is now known as Girlfalldown
2344.37| * zeemaxx is now known as champu
2344.58| * TheRealZeemax is now known as Zeeemax
2345.13| * Girlfalldown is now known as place_holder
2345.16| * Zeemax is now known as TheRealSlimZeemax
2345.23| * TheGreatTurtle is now known as Head_Honcho
2345.24| * SkydiveMonkey is now known as Macca
2345.28| * Zeeemax is now known as Zeemax
2345.43| * place_holder is now known as shampoo
2345.44| * Head_Honcho is now known as Bubbles
2345.47| * TheRealSlimZeemax is now known as TheGreatTurtle
2346.04| * TheGreatTurtle is now known as girlfalldown
2346.11| * Macca is now known as TheGreatTurtle
2346.28| * TheGreatTurtle is now known as SkydiveMonkey
2346.44| * Bubbles is now known as Guest19391
2347.04| * selbbub78 is now known as Head_Hancho
2347.50| * Head_Hancho is now known as selbbub78
2348.02| * champu is now known as REALGirlfalldown
2348.08| * shampoo is now known as champu
2349.16| * REALGirlfalldown is now known as Turtlespeed
2349.58| * Guest19391 is now known as Girlfelldown
2351.42| * Turtlespeed is now known as Girlfallsdown
2351.59| * selbbub78 is now known as girlfallingdown
2352.43| * girlfallingdown is now known as bubbles
2352.57| * bubbles is now known as selbbub78
2353.54| * Girlfallsdown is now known as Girlgodown
2354.00| * Zeemax is now known as souleh
2354.00| * souleh [souleh2@=2erfhsywzvnl.com] is on IRC
2354.29| * girlfalldown is now known as Zeemax
2354.35| * Girlgodown is now known as girlongirl
2355.21| * girlongirl is now known as Girlfalldown
0004.37| * Zeemax is now known as hooters
0004.49| * hooters is now known as selbub79
0004.50| * selbbub78 is now known as zeeemaxx
0005.01| * selbub79 is now known as girlgoesdown
0005.20| * zeeemaxx is now known as hooter41

My head hurts B|

'buttplugs? where?' - geno

2342.25| * Zeemax is now known as itsnick 2342.26| * itsnick is now known as poo 2342.39| * poo is now known as Zeemax 2342.46| * Zeemax is now known as willy 2343.09| * willy is now known as FrontBottom 2343.32| * FrontBottom is now known as LadyBumps 2343.39| * LadyBumps is now known as Zeemax

i should get out more.. :S
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I can't remember what night it was, but I think last night Aggie and I discussed the issue of canopies not being shipped just being they were missing a logo for 3 months... But that could have been monday.

Well, howdy, am I sorry I missed that. ;)

Hopefully there won't be anymore boring live chat regarding girl on girl action.:ph34r:

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

By the way AggieDave, weren't you supposed to post some pics today?

I can't for the same reason I couldn't last night...roommate can't find the cable to download pics with from his camera. [:/]

(sorry i missed my mention in your first post).
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."