SkydiveStMarys

Snack cakes

Breyers is about as close as I get, sugar plum:P

I've never had a sweet tooth:S Even as a kid I'd put my Halloween candy in the freezer---I just liked to trick & treat:P

I'm a salty-girl all the way--bring on the Ruffles---that is my one true indulgence. I try to buy the baked crap, but there's no comparison to a greasy, salty bag of Ruffles original or Lays kettle-cooked.;)

But, you will not find anything with corn syrup in it in my house. Sorry, Rose:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

...But, you will not find anything with corn syrup in it in my house. Sorry, Rose:P

Whattaya got against corn? There's farmers out here who need support.

EAT MORE CORN (in any form....well, except "creamed")

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Not a huge Snak Cake fan. But every once in a while I fall to the temptation of a box of Little Debbie Oatmeal cookie sandwich with the cream filling.

Resist the urge. Now I'm positively not saying they are unsafe, but LD:OCP's are a cost savings measure by the manufactuer. Any cake that does not get package, yet is still considered "edible" is run through a crumb grinder. The contents of the grinder are then mixed with a small amount of oatmeal and an industrial stregnth(like burns unprotected skin) bottle of flavoring to create the cake. The Creme is a mixture of vegatable shortening, sugar and air.

OTOH, if you want to fell good about a corp, whose products you buy. The maker of LD's is a private company that offers above average pay, great benefits, profit-sharing for their employees, and tcontributes heavily to the communities they are in.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

They are not made by Drake, they are made by Hostess!!>:( Come on people!! Get with the program!!:D

Who the hell is Drake? :S

I don't eat very many things that are sold at the store "ready-to-eat", and I also don't eat sweets all that often. I can't remember the last time I had anything remotely resembling the options on the list, though I do vaguely recall liking a few Hostess products when I was a kid.

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

you don't eat hot dogs either.:|

Not unless they're big, fat & kosher:P

Yes, I eat meat once in a while;)--And I love a good hot dog in whole wheat bun loaded w/ ketchup & mustard. Mmmmmmmm. Now I want one>:(

When I eat the Suzie Q I first lick the cream away from the outside, and then I open it up and lick the rest of the cream away.

Suzie Qs are great for smearing the cream on cock and licking it off.

How you doing?
Divot your source for all things Hillbilly.
Anvil Brother 84
SCR 14192

Look delicious:P

Bobbi, what can I say?--Your response just wasn't that good.

:D

One thing I never eat--ever--is pig. I'm w/ Jules, Krisanne, well--except I don't eat them b/c their cute, not filthy:P (OK, that's not the real reason either;))