MagicGuy

So This Girl I Dated Once.. (Advice, please!)

.. calls me up today and said that she went to a tarot card reader and got her cards read. Ok, not really for me, but cool. She goes on to tell me that the 'psychic' knew all about me, described me almost to a tee. She then goes on to tell me that said 'psychic' told her that I am this chick's destiny, and that she saw an engagement ring.

I took this girl out ONCE!!! Once, people. And she's calling me to tell me that I'm her destiny.

What does a guy do in this kind of situation? Do I get the hell out now, do I wait a while before talking to her.. ??

:| Do you really need our advice for this? Haven't you ever seen Fatal Attraction....nuff said! :D:D

The Original Cabana Boy!

Hey Magic guy,
I went to acard reader once and she told me I'd be broke and miserbale until I was 30 years old.

I asked: "Will I be rich than?"

she said: "no. you'll be used to it?"

if you think marrying a person you is gonna let some body else tell her what major life decision to make is agood idea, I say "go for it. I would love to hear the horror stories. canI subscribe to a weekly news letter?":D:D
My photos

My Videos

Remind me to never come here seeking serious relationship advice. I havent laughed this hard in awhile! I read this entire post and I'm still laughing....Screaming Seagull!!!!....

My advice.

1. Definately Bang Her if there is any attraction whatsoever, crazy or not dont pass up good sex!

2. With the whole psychic thing it sounds like she is desperate, which makes chicks do crazy things....er well, thats their story anyway. She may very well be crazy, so yes the sex will be good! So Bang her in the ass to see if she keeps coming back for more!
What have you got to lose?

3. Ok, now if she is crazy tell her you went to YOUR psychic and he/she said that you should get engaged but not to her, but her best friend or sister or whoever is hotter..... and then pursue the friend/sister. She will then hate you and wont obsesively hold on.....Or you might wake up with a horses head in your bed but that's the risk you gotta take when you are doin crazy chicks.

4. If she's not crazy by this time you've gotten good sex all around and did her sister/friend, she hates you and will figure out its her "destiny" to marry a nice guy instead of you. So no worries about gettin married.

5. There is a slim chance you guys were meant to be together so hey, what have you got to lose? Maybe you need crazy?? Dont you jump out of planes? Oh and by the way, I wouldn't tell her about this post either...crazy or not, you'll wake up with a horses head in your bed if she finds out......Did I mention all women are crazy?

Good Luck Magic!

******Today is one day too late.********

So your going to hang with her , fuck her in the ass.. And then complain because she won't go away.. I guess your asking to be stalked.. Good luck.. The psychic talk should have made you NOT want to see her again.. not lead her on..

Boys are Dumb:S
Let's put the FUN back in Funeral

Life is a Freefall Enjoy!!
MUFF #2760

Throw her a sympathy fuck and kick her silly ass to the curb.

Bonus points if you poke her in the bum.

~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

God that is worse than that chick that was calling me her boyfriend an hour after meeting me.
She was super psycho.
I had to tell her never to speak to me again the second day I knew her.
We had spent a total time of about 3 hours together and I was finding notes on my door saying shit like, "Slit my wrists, call me if you care."
Of course being an EMT I had to make sure she was ok, weren't even scratches on her wrist.
I was like, "Get the f*** out of here and don't ever talk to me again."
She started cryng about how I should give her another chance, we can work things out and stuff.
Thank goodness she never went to a tarot reader.

Jodans

I'm a nobody, nobody is perfect, therefore I'm perfect.