simplyputsi

What is your addiction?

On my lunch break I went to quiznos and low and behold they have sierra mist there. It took a lot of restraint to not buy one. However this is definitely my addiction lately. I swear whenever I'm in the grocery store and I see it I have to buy a two liter of it. For some reason I only like the two liters.
I don't drink carbonated beverages anymore, except for this one. I swear they put some addictive chemical in it. Just like that blasted colonel!!!
Skymama's #2 stalker -

soda gives me a stomache ache. :( blah

i like portabello mushroom veggie burger sandwhiches! and a well marinated steak. except those arent as accessible as sierra mist so i'll have to think of something else....

--------------------------------------------------

Do you have a steak? i'll take it!

dropzone.com. It's like crack (to quote the inimitable diablopilot...)

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Wyatt's cheesy bake.

I always eat too damn much. Damn that stuff is awsome.

mmmmm.... cheeesssssyyyyy baaaaake.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Act II Butter Lovers microwave popcorn. I eat a bag (half split it with the gf) almost every night.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Wyatt's cheesy bake.

Who is Wyatt???........does he post here.:S.....I'd rather have Scotty C's BBQ.:)
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

Wyatt's cheesy bake.

Who is Wyatt???........does he post here.:S.....I'd rather have Scotty C's BBQ.:)

he the resident activities coordinator and saturday night chef at SDA. Trust me, his cheesy bake rivals the cut-away cafe, but hes only got one dish.
Tammy and Scotty have a whole range of delicious goodness.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I have plenty I will share. I dont know why but I have to eat them every damn day...

Maybe you're trying to fatten-up, as like peanuts, they're high in calories.[:/]
"No cookies for you"- GFD
"I don't think I like the sound of that" ~ MB65
Don't be a "Racer Hater"

I have two addictions right now... The grocery store around the bend from me has a fresh sushi stand with a cute little Oriental man behing the counter making fresh sushi. Well, I hate sushi, but they make the BEST chicken potstickers I have EVER eaten. Everytime I go to the grocery store I have to buy the pack of 10 for $3.99... The other addiction is Cheetos... I couldn't even look at a Cheeto for about a year, now I can't pass them up... Weird.

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

yes they have to have the shells. It was work learning to eat them again after I got my tongue pierced but nothing is going to keep me away. I will PM ya a bag! :D:D

YOU are far to kind.... :)
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

I have plenty I will share. I dont know why but I have to eat them every damn day...

Maybe you're trying to fatten-up, as like peanuts, they're high in calories.[:/]

I have been eating them for years and havent gained any weight doing so...:P:P
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...