simplyputsi

What is your addiction?

yes they have to have the shells. It was work learning to eat them again after I got my tongue pierced but nothing is going to keep me away. I will PM ya a bag! :D:D

YOU are far to kind.... :)

You will have to wait til I get home from work because the pic is on my cell phone:ph34r:
Breathe out so I can breathe you in...

I have been eating them for years and havent gained any weight doing so...:P:P

That is because they have the "good fat" in them.
Peanuts have not grabbed me as an addiction but I am pretty fond of them. Just bought some honey roasted the other day.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Most anything with sugar. But if just one thing, Gummi Bears from Germany. Haribo as a first choice and Katjas as a second. Yummi. I just never get them because once the bag is open, it is soon empty.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Share? You want me to share? I'll think about it. :|:|:| Still thinking.:P

They aren't that hard to get. The drugstore down the street sells them. I just never buy them because once I start, one bag is not enough. I got hooked on them in high school because we sold them for fundraising for the German Club. I think I bought more than I sold. The Kola Bottles are also really good.

Resisting the urge to go buy some now.:S
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

-Marcona almonds
-Costco Trail Mix (aka "Costco Crack")
-Dark chocolate
-White cheddar cheez-its
-Cashews

Everything but the nuts is pretty much verboten because I will just open the container and eat mindlessly. Even with the almonds and cashews I usually put them in smaller containers to keep from eating too much.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Biltong.

Don't seem to be able to get enough of it at the moment, hopefully it will wear off before I leave SA or I'll have to start paying a fortune for the stuff that's imported into the UK :S

tash
Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion. Avril Sloe

-Marcona almonds
-Costco Trail Mix (aka "Costco Crack")
-Dark chocolate
-White cheddar cheez-its
-Cashews

This is a good starter list for me.

<---also a die-hard Costco fan:P

Except, substitute Cheez-its for asiago cheese & avacado--my daily afternoon snack;)
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

I am sure I have quite a few, but the one that sits above all else, is Mountain Dew. If I get a 12 pack, its usually gone by the end of the day!

A man will do anything for the right woman,
and when that woman destroys him,
that man will become a hunk of meat with the common sense of a rodeo clown! ~ Christopher Titus

-Cashews

...I usually put them in smaller containers to keep from eating too much.

I can't believe I never thought of that! Though living in my travel trailer it's only 3 steps to where the other small divided containers would be stored. I'm afraid I would just end up having a bunch of small containers to wash at the same time instead of one can to throw away! When I pull the cashews out the lid comes off and usually goes straight into the trash because there is never any reason to hold on to it!
Killing threads since 2004.

he the resident activities coordinator and saturday night chef at SDA. Trust me, his cheesy bake rivals the cut-away cafe,

And I have seen him stir this dish up......never tried it mind you cause I was liquid for the evening "off the clock and not EVEN THINKING OF SOLID FOOD" :D. All I can say is it looked TOTALLY YUMMYLICIOUS:P. You Rock Wyatt! ""go get you some""
<>
Tami