Slappie

I blame turtle

MMMMMmmmmmMMMMMMmmmmm Good!

Nice image of two fat guys drssed in leather masks and pants with whips in their hands saying, "Come here Eener!"

Awe I dont even get a good YEEEHAW out of this? sheesh what the hell fun is that :ph34r:

I'll give ya a nice rodeo - YeEEEEEEEEE HAWWWWWW!

Yawn....rodeo.....yawn..

C'mer eeneR I'ma ride you like a untamed filly needs to be riden! Yeeeeeeee Haaaaawwwwwwwww!

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Nice image of two fat guys drssed in leather masks and pants with whips in their hands saying, "Come here Eener!"

Awe I dont even get a good YEEEHAW out of this? sheesh what the hell fun is that :ph34r:

Yawn....rodeo.....yawn..

C'mer eeneR I'ma ride you like a untamed filly needs to be riden! Yeeeeeeee Haaaaawwwwwwwww!

A little bit better of an attempt ;) But I still dont think even the two of you together could handle me ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

A little bit better of an ;) attempt But I still dont think even the two of you together could handle me ;)

I believe you're dreaming my dear.

CHAPTER 2
THE METHOD OF DREAM INTERPRETATION

The Analysis of a Specimen Dream
The epigraph on the title-page of this volume indicates the tradition to which I prefer to ally myself in my conception of the dream. I am proposing to show that dreams are capable of interpretation; and any contributions to the solution of the problems which have already been discussed will emerge only as possible by-products in the accomplishment of my special task. On the hypothesis that dreams are susceptible of interpretation, I at once find myself in disagreement with the prevailing doctrine of dreams- in fact, with all the theories of dreams, excepting only that of Scherner, for to interpret a dream is to specify its meaning, to replace it by something which takes its position in the concatenation of our psychic activities as a link of definite importance and value. But, as we have seen, the scientific theories of the dream leave no room for a problem of dream- interpretation; since, in the first place, according to these theories, dreaming is not a psychic activity at all, but a somatic process which makes itself known to the psychic apparatus by means of symbols. Lay opinion has always been opposed to these theories. It asserts its privilege of proceeding illogically, and although it admits that dreams are incomprehensible and absurd, it cannot summon up the courage to deny that dreams have any significance. Led by a dim intuition, it seems rather to assume that dreams have a meaning, albeit a hidden one; that they are intended as a substitute for some other thought-process, and that we have only to disclose this substitute correctly in order to discover the hidden meaning of the dream.

The unscientific world, therefore, has always endeavoured to interpret dreams, and by applying one or the other of two essentially different methods. The first of these methods envisages the dream-content as a whole, and seeks to replace it by another content, which is intelligible and in certain respects analogous. This is symbolic dream-interpretation; and of course it goes to pieces at the very outset in the case of those dreams which are not only unintelligible but confused. The construction which the biblical Joseph placed upon the dream of Pharaoh furnishes an example of this method. The seven fat kine, after which came seven lean ones that devoured the former, were a symbolic substitute for seven years of famine in the land of Egypt, which according to the prediction were to consume all the surplus that seven fruitful years had produced. Most of the artificial dreams contrived by the poets[1] are intended for some such symbolic interpretation, for they reproduce the thought conceived by the poet in a guise not unlike the disguise which we are wont to find in our dreams.

The idea that the dream concerns itself chiefly with the future, whose form it surmises in advance- a relic of the prophetic significance with which dreams were once invested- now becomes the motive for translating into the future the meaning of the dream which has been found by means of symbolic interpretation.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Yawn....rodeo.....yawn..

:ph34r:

This is the rodeo position . . .
Prolly NSFW.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Yawn....rodeo.....yawn..

Prolly NSFW.

Meh, you dont have the balls to even try and tie me up that way ;)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

I ate a handful of gold fish. I wonder if PETA is going to be offended.

Fuck a buncha' PETA!

Chuck

Hell ya!! Let's fire up the pit, drink an ass load of beer and kill a cow!

You know, I've always wondered about the origins of the combo of words "ass load" just where & why did they get put together to mean "a lot of shit" ... wait I just might have answered my own question. Carry on. :S

Very good!:D That wasn't hard... was it?

I'm sorry but, those PETA 'non' violent folks just chap my ass! Better yet... let's kill something 'endangered'... that'd really piss 'em off!:D:D

Chuck

Prolly NSFW.

You really don't know me do you.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

I ate a handful of gold fish. I wonder if PETA is going to be offended.

Fuck a buncha' PETA!

Chuck

Hell ya!! Let's fire up the pit, drink an ass load of beer and kill a cow!

You know, I've always wondered about the origins of the combo of words "ass load" just where & why did they get put together to mean "a lot of shit" ... wait I just might have answered my own question. Carry on. :S

Very good!:D That wasn't hard... was it?

I'm sorry but, those PETA 'non' violent folks just chap my ass! Better yet... let's kill something 'endangered'... that'd really piss 'em off!:D:D

Chuck

FUCK YA!! Endangered!! Hmmm what can we find edible that's endangered?

Prolly NSFW.

You really don't know me do you.:|

Nope, but I do know me, and I can be one hell of a fiesty beotch :P
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

FUCK YA!! Endangered!! Hmmm what can we find edible that's endangered?

As we speak LM and Micro from that other thead . . .:D

Hi Remi,

Are you flirting with me???? Are things that bad in Oregon? :ph34r:

Oregon? What's in Oregon.. Oregon is like the Seattle that wasn't.. Who the fuck lives in Oregon.

Say Oregon enough times and it sounds kind of Asian.. kind of like Origami or something .. Oregon, Origami, Oregon.. "oh man my head hurts".

Prolly NSFW.

Those ball gags are crap... Way too easy to push out.

Alledgedly.

Remmi -
Hopefully you have gotten to know m e better than that.

The ball gag is replaced with a Butt Plug held fast by a collar with buckle. Not only does it give you another attachment point, but it allows for "jerk" attention getting.

I don't think things could get that bad anywhere! As I've told you before, I'm not currently looking for a sub. If that changes, I'll let you know, but until then stop bothering me about it. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

I don't think things could get that bad anywhere! As I've told you before, I'm not currently looking for a sub. If that changes, I'll let you know, but until then stop bothering me about it. :|

Blues,
Dave

When you called me. . . you said that you were looking for a . . . .

oh sorry - I know - I know - No private conversations on the web - stupid rule if you ask me.

Yes, turtle is to blame for many things. I guess thats why i've decided not to like him anymore...

You too? That's cool.

Yes, turtle is to blame for many things. I guess thats why i've decided not to like him anymore...

You too? That's cool.

And the weight of the world is lifted from my shoulders.

You too? That's cool.

And the weight of the world is lifted from my shoulders.

Are you saying Sunshine is fat? You implying sunnyone is rotund and could use to lose a few pounds? So you mean sunshine is the weight of the world on your shoulders?

That's just not nice, not nice at all. :|