ntrprnr

Is she...

She replies with "That was a joke? You know, people who have to tell corny jokes like that usually need to be the center of attention, and are unable to simply be, and I kind of feel like it was insulting to my story and for my memory of Vienna for you to counter by telling a joke like that. I really feel like jokes like that are insulting to the people forced to listen to them."

Sounds like she may be in therapy and/or in need of it!!.. better luck with your next date!! ( I thought the joke was very cute)

:S:D

If you're holding anyone else accountable for your happiness, you're wasting your time."

The smile is fine, it's the comment that he said.

Geez people learn to read will you.
He didnt say the comment the SMILE said the comment, it wasn't actually voclalised (at least not according to the recount)

Who the fuck would do that? Hey do you think my corny joke made the night a bit better. :S:S:S:S:S:S
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

The joke was fine, but I think you should have left out this part:

He smiles, a genuine smile that said "I hope that somehow my corny joke made your night better."

Um, a little credit here. I didn't say "Gee, I hope my joke made your night better." It was the smile that INFERRED it.

Jeez.

It was the smile that INFERRED it.

Wow, that's one anthropomorphic smile. :S

Are you IMPLYING something?:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

A smile is human. How can it be anthropomorphic?

you are assuming that other creatures dont smile, that's a very homo-centric opinion dave :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I think you went out with someone that takes herself a little bit too seriously and someone that doesn't understand the meaning of lightheartedness...

She overreacted. If she overreacted to something like that, I can only imagine what would happen if you used the wrong fork or spilt wine all over the table...

A smile is human. How can it be anthropomorphic?

you are assuming that other creatures dont smile, that's a very homo-centric opinion dave :D:D:D

Are you inferring that ntrprnr isn't human?

I think you went out with someone that takes herself a little bit too seriously and someone that doesn't understand the meaning of lightheartedness...

She overreacted. If she overreacted to something like that, I can only imagine what would happen if you used the wrong fork or spilt wine all over the table...

This is the best yet! I agree. :)

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

I thought it was great. What a hag. Just imagine the crap she would have dealt you after a few months.

Too bad you are in New York...

I like corny jokes.:P

You ARE pretty corny! :D:D:D:D Too bad you don't love me anymore, I gots lots of corn!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

"Some call it heavenly in it's brilliance,
others mean and rueful of the western dream"

The smile is fine, it's the comment that he said.

Geez people learn to read will you.
He didnt say the comment the SMILE said the comment, it wasn't actually voclalised (at least not according to the recount)

Who the fuck would do that? Hey do you think my corny joke made the night a bit better. :S:S:S:S:S:S

I'm glad I'm not the only person on this board who knows what "inferred" means. I was starting to wonder how many responses I was going to read through that misinterpreted that line from his post.
I don't have an M.D. or a law degree. I have bachelor's in kicking ass and taking names.

that was a cute corny joke. She needs a sense of humor...

CReW Skies,
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

She had a bad day and took it out on you. Do you really want to be around someone like that? Sounds a bit high maintenance at best.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

It was a cute story. I would have laughed. Fuck her.

Oh wait. You can't.

:)

He could - there doesn't need to be intellectual stimulus to get a piece of ass - just ass ass that wants a piece.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun