MGSkyFlyer

moving to San Jose area

Hey everyone Happy 4th of July!

So I am moving to the San Jose area...well up to San Jose to work by the airport...grr, on final for San Jose airport. hehe sorry I got sidetracked I thought about planes.

I was trying to do some homework before I go up about decent areas. Girl living by herself, don't want shady areas, but I can definitely afford something alittle nicer than decent and do not mind a drive. Any help is greatly appreciates!

Hey which DZ's are up there...maybe I can throw jumpers out on the side ;)

Any cool air museums? I know my buddy flies a Sea Fury out of Hollister, I think they have a T-6 anf P-51 they fly around too. Have to get checked out in those.

Girl living by herself,

You had to say that didnt you... Get ready for the PM's! lol

Should I clarify that my boyfriend is really big and could anyones you know what? I meant I am just living up there alone. I pity anyone that tries to touch me...I'd put up a good fight. Had to deal with student pilots trying to kill me hehe

Hollister and Byron are both excellent DZ's near San Jose. Great place to live.

There's an air museum at Castle. REALLY long runway there. Nice little cross country to fly over there.

:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Hey Sexy Girl!!!!

When are ya movin??? You should come play with us in Paso!!!! http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2308706;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread B| I'd love to see ya - it's been WAY too long!!!!!

SMOOOCHES!
g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Hey Sexy Girl!!!!

When are ya movin??? You should come play with us in Paso!!!! http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=2308706;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread B| I'd love to see ya - it's been WAY too long!!!!!

SMOOOCHES!
g

GIA!!!!

Ilove you to death...I haven't seen you in ages. I remember you flashing me in the skyvan for extra altitude!

I will definitely come out to visit! My schedule is pretty cool I get half the week off to play!