lawrocket

I'd like to know why this is...

I have to agree with you on that one... nothing like a girl with her nose in a book... and the brains behind it...

Oh, and don't forget the glasses, and the hair in the bun... B|

I know! I'm almost sad that I had the Lasik thing done... because I always felt so sexy wearing my glasses. :( And at least they made me look smart. :D

I have to agree with you on that one... nothing like a girl with her nose in a book... and the brains behind it...

I know! I'm almost sad that I had the Lasik thing done... because I always felt so sexy wearing my glasses. :( And at least they made me look smart. :D

You can get blank lenses.:ph34r:

please.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

You can get blank lenses.:ph34r:

please.:|

I used to have some of those. And luckily, I can't find the picture of me wearing them. :ph34r:

You are so mean.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Simple.

Plan A. Rockers and rich actors make scads of money and then spend it doing whatever fun stuff that they can imagine.

Plan B. Normal people fighting to make a car payment.

Not much contest there.

I recently saw the scene that was cut from Wild Things where Denise Richards is getting nailed from behind while the guy is groping her naked boobs. Ummm... no role model there.

Getting paid for having sex (on screen or off) makes you a hooker. She's just well paid.

Charlie loves hookers. They were made for each other.

... because they believe they can change him

... because they don't believe they deserve better

... because they feel they are "special" if they are "chosen" by the bad boy who "can have anyone."

... because they haven't grown up yet

... because they don't know how to have relationships without drama or they find them "boring"

I could go on, but I don't really understand them any more than you do

Everything she said. You nailed it, NWFlyer. It's not easy to understand but it's all about poor mental health. Period.

Women are fucking retarted morons who don't know what they want. Even if they know what they want if they get it they will be afraid of it, so they will eventually fuck it up. In sort women are stupid.

See, I didn't find this offensive. I think this is frustration and a broken heart talking. And I think that every female pronoun can be replaced with a male pronoun and it's just as true. Depending on your perspective.

I think I have an idea how he feels. Haven't we all been there?

Women are fucking retarted morons who don't know what they want. Even if they know what they want if they get it they will be afraid of it, so they will eventually fuck it up. In sort women are stupid.

See, I didn't find this offensive. I think this is frustration and a broken heart talking. And I think that every female pronoun can be replaced with a male pronoun and it's just as true. Depending on your perspective.

No.:|

You need to come out of your shell more. :P

You need to come out of your shell more. :P

You just want to see me naked.:|

You just want to see me naked

...and you just want her to want to see you naked!! :P

I have heard this...And he does like my glasses. ;)

Don't know what it is about the hair up but that is hot. Maybe it's when they let it down and flick it around like a shampoo commercial. B|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Which has parallels to "Boys are mean - throw rocks at them," "Men are pigs," etc.

Absolutely ... that one certainly goes both ways. But it's "Boys are STUPID. Throw rocks at them." See, you just proved the point of the t-shirt. :D;)
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I had a very determined admirer in HS...Jason, I miss him all the time ...He was exceptionally strange & very unique but he never missed a chance to let me know how beautiful he thought that I was. We had completely opposite interests. More than likely... We would've never worked, long term. I do have tiny ears... He always refered to me as his little Elfkin & I constantly miss his goofiness. ;) I would give my left nut to just to talk to him agian. :P

Just a thought MF42... The nice guys, are the ones we value, think about & appreciate. You guys usually get the goal in long run.
The assholes...Are very quickly forgotten...They usually their lives alone.
Hang in there. It will happen...Maybe at the lake. ;)
Have a great one!:P

I am assuming this is a neck fetish.
Having very long hair, in my situation...Is un-imaginably uncomfortable for a scorching FL summer. ;)

Nah, for me it's a hair thing, I love long silky hair on women. :$ I hate it when women cut their hair short. [:/]

Putting it up when it's hot is totally understandable, as long as you keep it. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.