livendive

It's ME time!

dave, whyd ya take the pic of yerself off yer avatar and put some weird lookin dude in place of it?

very disturbing......

Sorry for any nausea it causes...it's guppie01's fault. :S

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Apparently "man-flab" is in. Check the video article on cnn.com entitled "Ay caramba! These fat men are hot!" It appears that having invested in my belly for all of these years is finally going to pay off. B|:D

Blues,
Dave

looks like i'm good to go also. :o)

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

Finally, I'm up...years of patience are finally going to pay off. I'm off to practice my jelly belly shake now...
Rainbo
TheSpeedTriple - Speed is everything
"Blessed are those who can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."

Apparently "man-flab" is in. Check the video article on cnn.com entitled "Ay caramba! These fat men are hot!" It appears that having invested in my belly for all of these years is finally going to pay off. B|:D

Blues,
Dave

So there is hope for me yet?;)
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

WAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!! :ph34r:

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That's truly disturbing. Yeah! Let's encourage people to be unhealthy! :S Not to mention, I think it's extremely unattractive. B| America is scary sometimes. :|

That is discrimination, and a very unattractive way to think about other people. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

That's truly disturbing. Yeah! Let's encourage people to be unhealthy! :S Not to mention, I think it's extremely unattractive. B| America is scary sometimes. :|

That is discrimination, and a very unattractive way to think about other people. :|

No it's not at all. I just think the level of obesity in this country, McAmerica, is getting out of control. I don't mind if a guy has a little belly, that's no big deal. As long as they eat right and exercise. I just can't understand how people sit on the couch and keep eating big macs while watching Jerry Springer. For CNN to encourage that behavior in any way is just wrong. When it comes down to it, I choose my mates based on their heart and their personality. Being healty is a life style choice and built into personality.

[/rant]

. I just can't understand how people sit on the couch and keep eating big macs while watching Jerry Springer. For CNN to encourage that behavior in any way is just wrong. [/rant]

Damn.....theres no pleasing this girl. She hates Big Macs, Springer and fat guys.

bozo
Pain is fleeting. Glory lasts forever. Chicks dig scars.

. I just can't understand how people sit on the couch and keep eating big macs while watching Jerry Springer. For CNN to encourage that behavior in any way is just wrong. [/rant]

Damn.....theres no pleasing this girl. She hates Big Macs, Springer and fat guys.

yeah :D i'm pretty damn picky! :P