shmali

Roaming DZ Andrew Murphy NC Rafting Pictures

So a small Roaming DZ crowd went up to Andrews Murphy this weekend to have a little preboogie boogie. We put up 9 loads on Saturday (big thanks to Greg for bringing the 185 up). Sunday was spent rafting on the Nantahala River.
Attached are the pics they snapped of us from the shore right as we were hitting the last fall.

Boat 1:
Mr & Mrs Eric Deren :P
Ej
Brandy
Courtney

Boat 2:
Bolas
ChaosKitty
Bobster
Pyscho Bob
Skinny Shrek

Boat 3:
Spence
Lauralicious
Me
Jumpchikk
Blayne

Pineappe Death Juice, If you have to ask you'd rather not know!

Boat 1:
Mr & Mrs Eric Deren :P
Ej
Brandy
Courtney

Boat 2:
Bolas
ChaosKitty
Bobster
Pyscho Bob
Skinny Shrek

Boat 3:
Spence
Lauralicious
Me
Jumpchikk
Blayne

We also referred to these boats as the following...

Boat 1- "Crack Boat" since we got some good moonings from that boat ;)

Boat 2- "Raft Tards" I really don't think any explanation is necessary... I'll exclude Kitty from this name, but the rest, well....:P

Boat 3- "Team America" This started from Lauraliscious and mine's matching Team America Cup life jackets... :D

I will post pics once I get Adam to tell me what the name of that photo editor is again because I am not going through the headache I had when downloading pics from nothing happening at the farm.

It was an awesome time, great people, beautiful place to skydive, wonderful mountain air.

Thank you Greg for bringing up the 185 and thank you Spence for coming up with such a great idea. :)
Pics are coming soon.

***Boat 2- "Raft Tards" I really don't think any explanation is necessary... I'll exclude Kitty from this name, but the rest, well....

Hey! I resemble that remark! Hey Lesley and Adam, thanks for posting the pics. I'll get mine up tomorrow.

Another great weekend with RoamingDZ.cpm. Chris, THANK YOU, THANK YOU THANK YOU!.
As usual you outdid yourself. Thanks Greg for flying us around and the great spots. Thanks to Eric and his gang of "Wild Women" for welcoming us to his house and a great party. Thanks ChaosKitty for teaching me to 2 step., Blain for packing, Bob for the Titty Twister (you fucker), Laura for the letting use you shower, Bolas for being a "wonderful" guide (I'm still sick from the 360's), Adam for coming out and make sure we got the drinking thing right, Lee for keeping my ass in stitches and last but by no means least, Thank you Lesley for making me smile all weekend. You guys are the best. :)
MY two favorite DZ quotes of the weekend are

Lesley...."My vagina is trail-rated up to 5 inches!"B|

Bob to Blain.."She's too old for you...she's old enough to buy alcohol!" :)
I'm beat and going to bed.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Bob and Skinny at the front of a raft.... scarey

We were Bolas' fucking rock bumpers! :)

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey i tried calling you hope youi made it home ok Bob.. I had a great time with some great friends just wish the misses could of been there :(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

because he sucked as a raft guide..Me and psycho had to do the guiding...We had a blast regardless though all make sure you come to the mountain boogie in October:)

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey i tried calling you hope youi made it home ok Bob.. I had a great time with some great friends just wish the misses could of been there :(

I know I looked at all the pictures
I wish I could have gone
I need to quit this damn job......so sick of it running my life
Evyone looked pretty red.....get sime nice tans!
Great drunk pic Sence!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Great Pics...looks like you guys had fun. Sorry I missed it.

yeah....

kicking myself in the ass.
>:(
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Boat 1- "Crack Boat" since we got some good moonings from that boat ;)

Boat 2- "Raft Tards" I really don't think any explanation is necessary... I'll exclude Kitty from this name, but the rest, well....:P

Boat 3- "Team America" This started from Lauraliscious and mine's matching Team America Cup life jackets... :D

I couldn't have said it better myself! :D Haha! "Crack Boat"... I like it, and oddly take pride in that name... as I'm sure Brandy will too!

Thanks Chris for such a amazing weekend- a great idea!! Thanks to Eric and Lianne for the crash pad and hospitality... and thanks to PsychoBob for the tasty punch...yummy! It was so good to finally meet some of you kids, and spend some QT and get to know a few of you better! I can't wait for the next one! Hugs to All!

-EJ :)

It is all about the fun. Hope everybody had great time rafting Sunday. www.skydivethefarm.com:):)

It is always totally about the fun!! If you aren't having fun, then you aren't doing something right! ;)

You should have come out there with us, you would have laughed your ass off!! :D

you'll be glad you didnt come andy..kristi was snoring her ass off all night i couldn't sleep. What with that and blaine doing his veggie farts..Just glad to be back in my own bed.....