Girlfalldown

Stop posting! I'm trying to work here.

Screw that.. Don't do anything until you're about to be fired for lack of production. Then bam it all out (doing a good job though) in one day or a couple hours. Whatever your comfortable with. Then you'll impress your boss with your production!! Get a raise, promotion and get more jump money :ph34r:

Dude, there is a major downside to that. If you show your boss that you can efficiently do your work that quick and that proficient, it will be expected of you going forward.

Screw that.. Don't do anything until you're about to be fired for lack of production. Then bam it all out (doing a good job though) in one day or a couple hours. Whatever your comfortable with. Then you'll impress your boss with your production!! Get a raise, promotion and get more jump money :ph34r:

Dude, there is a major downside to that. If you show your boss that you can efficiently do your work that quick and that proficient, it will be expected of you going forward.

Never happens to me. My boss really has no idea what my job entails. He has no fuckin clue what I do, just that it get's done and I keep upper mgt off his ass. As long as the letters of credit are paid and upper mgt doesn't send him emails or calls. He normally leaves me alone B|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Must be nice.....

I have to BCC my boss on every email I send out, annotate all activities, emails, calls, everything into ACT! and send him a daily report outlining all of this information on a daily basis....

It's not that bad since he works out of his home, I have my own office, and he only bitches about everything via phone and email.

Anyone hiring??

posting away
on this internet highway
wasting away my day
I can not stay
while everyone plays
cause my boss wont pay
if I don't get to work today.....

B|

Seb that is just scary.. have you been talking to Stanley?

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

Very much so... The only reason I am not working though is my fiance is about to go to Iraq and we want to spend as much time as we can together before he leaves. After he is gone, I pretty much have to go back to work. That is ok though, cause I will need to or I will pull my hair out...
Samantha Weaver

its 11:21...friday and im bored out of my mind...time to post whore and keep on posting...:P

Oh and no one can tell me I cant post!!! heehee....well except a greenie or HH
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto