Girlfalldown

A question about lube

If you were having sex in a bowling alley, say the chick was leaning over the lane getting ready to bowl the ball while wearing a short skirt and crotchless rainbow panties with a whistle attached and you were standing up behind her with your fingers sort of holding her hips, what kind of lube would you use?

I'm thinking Astroglide or Wet but do you think maybe you'll need to chalk up?

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Get some nacho cheese from the snack bar. It works great!!

But that would get all over the lane and it would be harder to bowl with it all over your hands.

I think the air from the ball dryer might dry it up too fast anyway and you'd get stuck together.

--------------

t that would get all over the lane and it would be harder to bowl with it all over your hands.

I think the air from the ball dryer might dry it up too fast anyway and you'd get stuck together.

You put that little cardboard basket thing underneath to catch the cheese drips. Just make sure NOT to get jalapeno nacho cheese.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

t that would get all over the lane and it would be harder to bowl with it all over your hands.

You put that little cardboard basket thing underneath to catch the cheese drips. Just make sure NOT to get jalapeno nacho cheese.

Mmm spicey. :D

--------------

talk about improvising! I like the way u think

Hey, how'd you like to go bowling? :D *sunny wanders off to put on a short skirt...*

Be sure to wear shoes this time. That floor can be slippery! You wouldn't want to slip and get stuck in the ball return.

--------------

is it ok if I bring both of my balls?

Will you let me play with them?

i dunno... I'm pretty selective with who plays with my balls. but I'm sure we can work something out;)

I'm going to have to know how big they are before I let Sunny play with your balls. She thinks she can handle the 16 pounders and she's going to get herself hurt or worse if she doesn't upsize a little slower. So please, can you post a picture of your balls so that we can determine if they are a right fit for her?

--------------

i dunno... I'm pretty selective with who plays with my balls. but I'm sure we can work something out;)

I'm going to have to know how big they are before I let Sunny play with your balls. She thinks she can handle the 16 pounders and she's going to get herself hurt or worse if she doesn't upsize a little slower. So please, can you post a picture of your balls so that we can determine if they are a right fit for her?

well what kind of a gentleman would I be if I didnt post a pic?;)
----
-God, you are the perfect amount of dumb...

well what kind of a person would I be if I didnt post a pic?;)

Wow! You've got big balls and they're dirty big balls!

--------------