guppie01

Dentist and date rape drug

So my co-worker has a fear of dentist's and to help eliminate the fear the doctor has prescribe her a derivative of the date rape drug..... :S anyone else experience this???

Her first visit on it she took the pill at 06:00 and has no recolection from 06:45 - 17:00 the same day. :o AND she's going back for 2 more drugged visit's. :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

Either send her with a mini cam hidden in her purse that she can postion on a table facing her or go with her....

MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT
Life is Short and we never know how long we are going to have. We must live life to the fullest EVERY DAY. Everything we do should have a greater purpose.

OMG that is my biggest fear of ever being completely put under anesthesia.

Wouldn't something like Valium do the trick?

She's tried valium and being put under and she didn't like either one... so she's opted for the drug. I hate the dentist, but taking that would probably put me into a major paranoia trip on top of the anxiety. :S

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

She should try that laughing gas stuff, it always makes for a good time at the dentist! Isn't it Nitrox or something?

Yeah, no recollection for 12+ hours is a bit scary...

I'm scared when I can only remember bits and pieces from a night of heavy drinking. :S

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

She should try that laughing gas stuff, it always makes for a good time at the dentist! Isn't it Nitrox or something?

Yeah, no recollection for 12+ hours is a bit scary...

I'm scared when I can only remember bits and pieces from a night of heavy drinking. :S

That was you?

Sweet!
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Is that why scuba divers are so happy? :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I took that twice at the dentist. I couldn't remember the whole day. The last time they told me i woke up during the procedure and cussed them out for ripping me off. I don't remember a bit of it.

I also went to work the first time and couldn't remember that either.

It's cool but scary at the same time.
I should have been a kickass drummer and a world famous first base man.

Was it Versed? I've had that for at least two of my ankle surgeries, and from what I hear, its really pretty common. I was technically "awake" during the surgeries, but remember very little of what went on. I thought that was preferable to the general anesthesia. And really, if you are that afraid of the dentist and you really need the dental work done, I say go with whatever works.

I could only HOPE that if I took that something would happen. my dentist and all her hygenists are HOTTT! Ok, so the dentist is cute, my hygenist is hot, and the rest are kinda cute....but still :ph34r:

My only complaint in that scenario is that I didnt remember it!
Two wrongs don't make a right, however three lefts DO!

She could just try Ambien for the same effect over less time. :S;)

Don't you have to combine that with a lot of wine? :D:D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

She could just try Ambien for the same effect over less time. :S;)

Don't you have to combine that with a lot of wine? :D:D:D

Well, I didn't think I needed to mention the other positive aspects! ;)

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

you think she could get a smaller dosage or something....i've heard of dentists raping their patients...and although i doubt that happend, i'd still be worried about not remembering 12 hours...last time that happend i woke up next to what i guess i previously thought was an extreemly hot girlB|[:/]