kelel01

Ever have nightmares about work?

I don't have nightmares about my job, but to this day (9 years after finishing my Master's degree) I still occasionally have school nightmares ... like I haven't studied or gone to class all semester and it's time for the big final, or I forgot about a big paper and it's due in a couple hours.

Wonder what *that* means? :D:D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I dream about work but instead of airplanes running together it's mattresses with wings. They just bounce off of each other. I wish those B737's and B757's would do the same thing.

Maybe they should make the planes out of rubber.:S
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Ive had dreams about work but they werent nightmares, my nightmares are usually alot more grusome than work, but I actually like nightmares maybe Im weird:S:S
Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone!

I like to start my day off with a little Ray of Soulshine™!!

Working in the ER almost always gives me nightmares......mostly about the patients who frequently come for their lortab prescription on a daily basis.:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I have them occasionally. Usually running a couple of trains together. I usually take it as a sign I'm working too hard and take about 4 days off.
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

I have had them often. My nightmares usually consisted of missing some really important deadline. I resigned from my last job Sept. 2005 and I'm still dreaming about my old boss. He always intimidated the hell out of me. :S
Character cannot be made except by a steady, long continued process. -- Phillips Brooks

Had one two nights ago. I had a double mal and bounced under my reserve. Somehow, I did a great PLF and had no injury. Come to find out someone had weighted down the inlet of each cell of my canopy with golf balls and it wouldn't inflate.
OK, so the first part was a fukin nightmare but then became kind of a comedy.

http://www.skydiveatlanta.com
http://www.musiccityskydiving.com