sdkd1995

Shayna Richardson's (now West) NEXT JUMP!!

(for those of you who care.) for the rest, here is something you can all sit around and bitch about.

Since you know it's going to be more as-the-prop-turns.com bullshit then give the girl her privacy and send the updates through email to the "(for those of you who care)" distribution list. I think it's great; she took a hard hit and had some hard times. She's not savvy to a few points of skydiver ettiquette but who cares, it's cool that she's getting back in the air and will join the crowd soon enough. Send my regards.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

but appranetly it is ok to post personal attacks as long as you are the son of a preacher.

and to porve my point FUCK YOU!!!!

I bet this gets deleted, now:D

WHOA! I guess I was Wrong.
DAMN, I owe beer:D
My photos

My Videos

to be honest, I don't know. we dont get to talk often. I'm just posting the info she asked me to share

Umm....if she wants people to know, why doesn't she just post it herself? Seems ridiculous to use a middle man.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I would think that outsiders reading these sorts of threads would do more to harm the image of the sport than this girl has, whilst i'm not the least bit christian. I hope she get heaps of fun out of her jump, and the media covers it in full. What I hope they dont get is a look at the attitudes of a lot of skydivers.
Who act worse than a bunch of jealous valley girls:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: you people amaze me somtimes
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

I sure hope she doesn't get hurt on her upcoming jump.

I hope she(and anyone else who wants to jump, for that matter) considers the fact that even though it's a tandem, she can still get hurt(or worse).
This still isn't bowling. The waivers exist for a reason.[:/]
"Science, logic and reason will fly you to the moon. Religion will fly you into buildings."
"Because figuring things out is always better than making shit up."

That said, why is her business your business?

Because _I_ had to do damage control with my family when she cratered due to circumstances DEFINITELY within her control. Her self-righteous attitude and at-best misleading version of the story made the whole sport look bad, and for those of us who already have family stressed over the sport, it sure as hell became our business.
cavete terrae.

Locked because it seems that this subject matter cannot be discussed without it always evolving into personal attacks.

Edit: Bill's nicer than I am tonight. :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon