skymama

"The 40 Year Old Virgin" movie

Good Lord, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard at a movie before! It is absolutely fucking hilarious. You all will love it. It's one of those movies that will be quoted for a long time. If it's cloudy at your dz today, round everyone up and go see it!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

No, I haven't seen Wedding Crashers, but heard that it was good. A lot of the reviews compared this movie to it and most of them said the jokes were along the same lines, but they were less predictable. That is the best aspect of this movie, you just don't see some of the jokes coming!
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I just got dragged to this movie. I hated the previews and hated the story concept, and wasn't looking forward to it. But ...

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. The movie was very reminiscent of "There's Something About Mary". Worth the price of admission.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD

I just got dragged to this movie. I hated the previews and hated the story concept, and wasn't looking forward to it. But ...

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. The movie was very reminiscent of "There's Something About Mary". Worth the price of admission.

That is definitely the first time since Something About Mary I have laughed that hard in a theatre. However, I went with my parents and my GRANDMOTHER (72 I think) and there was definitely a bunch of talk about hot grandma sex in there. My "Two-momma" as we call her, is dating now :|. I didn't need the mental pictures.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

Well, I always felt Steve Carell was a twisted genius. But ANYBODY that can make skymama laugh can have my money. I've been trying to do that for a YEAR!
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

But ANYBODY that can make skymama laugh can have my money. I've been trying to do that for a YEAR!

LOL...you got me now. ;)

I just got back from seeing it Andrea, it is [earmuffs] fucking hilarious [/earmuffs] - the waxing scene is just genius and the boner on the toilet seat :o didn't see that coming (neither did Steve Carrell apparently)

thanks for the recommendation
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

the waxing scene is just genius

I read in an interview that that scene was real, no movie magic involved. They didn't even script it, they all just went in there and ad-libbed, which makes it even more funny to me.

The boner...:D:D

I read in an interview that that scene was real, no movie magic involved. They didn't even script it, they all just went in there and ad-libbed, which makes it even more funny to me.

I'd seen the "Kelly Clarkson" bit a bunch of times, but when you see what it follows....... :)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

my boyfriend and i went to see it. we were pleasantly surprised. it was one of those where they just made up a bunch of scenes b/c they were funny and just all around fun, but they still managed to keep some simblence (sp?) of a plot through it all, and the humor. i expected it to be cheesier than it was, judging by the previews. we both liked it, and we're kinda pickey about movies.

by the way, has anyone seen "Must Love Dogs"?? that was GREAT!!! a friend of ours told us that he didn't "feel" the chemistry b/w lane and cusack, but we disagreed with him. LOVED IT!!! anyone else??

Just saw it this afternoon (hookie from work). I can't remember a time when the whole audience was laughing in unison throughout the entire movie before. Men and women, both belly laughing out loud, together.

Good phrase, and one that I was going to type until I read your thread here..."Fucking Hilarious"!

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

Yea you can tell because the waxing girl is totally out of character. I'm not even sure if she's an actress. She's just laughing the whole freaking time. Great scene, but not as good as the condom scene.

Dixie
HISPA #56 Facil Rodriguez
"Scientific research has shown that 60% of the time, it works every time."

I think this will go down like an Anchorman where everytime you watch it it gets funnier and funnier.

My son got Anchorman for Christmas. I can't even tell you how many times he's said, "I love lamp" the last few weeks. :S His soccer team quotes 40 year old virgin by saying things like, "you know how I know you're gay? You missed that pass..." :ph34r: