txhoss

Skydive radio kicks ass

Thank you so much for the comments and support. The positive feedback we receive from our listeners is our main motivation for doing Skydive Radio. It's great to know that it's being enjoyed. Thanks for listening.

Dave, Stump and Cory

Skydive Radio

we must've both gotten drunk and ordered shirts on the same night. could it have been last thursday night, perhaps? :S i just got mine too, it's mighty bitchin!

i haven't been able to listen to many shows lately, but i must thank the SDR crew for putting on the poker games. the games have helped fund my alcohol habit quite nicely during the off season when i can't be drinking student beer at the hanger.B|

Thank you so much for the comments and support. The positive feedback we receive from our listeners is our main motivation for doing Skydive Radio. It's great to know that it's being enjoyed. Thanks for listening.

Dave, Stump and Cory

Yo dave, just thought I'd let you know the LSPC site is down.

Incidentally, I ran into one of your guys at Eloy.. I'm shite with names, but he was the fellow with the orange and green freefly suit, he was also at my DZ's boogie in Luverne this summer. See you guys this spring when it warms up, I'm gonna come down and check out your DZ B|
cavete terrae.

Dave and Cypres, I mean Stump, you guys rock and your are providing a GREAT service to skydivers as well as Industry folks. I've spoken with Bill (Booth) about his interview and he enjoyed doing it and was impressed with you guys. I'm sure all your other interviewees think the same thing. You provied a GREAT way for them to spread the word about their product/service and the whole skydiving world is either benefiting by listening or just plain missing out by not.

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!
Thanks for your time and effort,
Mark Klingelhoefer

SDR on the 'pod gets me to the office through the cold London Wednesday mornings.

Oh, and the cold British Winter, in which I am too much of an Australian wuss to jump.

Thanks guys, it's a beautiful thing you're doing.

PS: Personally, I think you both need to swear more.
--
"I'll tell you how all skydivers are judged, . They are judged by the laws of physics." - kkeenan

"You jump out, pull the string and either live or die. What's there to be good at?