PowderdToastMan

How do I pass a drug test. (hard scientific evidence please)

If this is for a Teaching, banking, construction, driving, flying, or foodservice job--I hope you fail. Those kind of jobs would be better accomplished by someone who does not use illicit drugs.

That's funny. Ever met anyone outside of your church group? Listing the drug of choice respectively; pot, coke, all, meth, booze, all.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

If this is for a Teaching, banking, construction, driving, flying, or foodservice job--I hope you fail. Those kind of jobs would be better accomplished by someone who does not use illicit drugs.

That's funny. Ever met anyone outside of your church group? Listing the drug of choice respectively; pot, coke, all, meth, booze, all.

Well Slick, your ad hominem attacks aside (and I'm not even a church goer), I firmly believe that anyone in the above-listed groups should not be allowed to use illicit drugs, as they would be putting the lives and welfare of others at risk for their own hedonistic narcissism.

Ya see Skippy, irresponsibility and being a productive member of society tend to be mutually exclusive...

Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the reality you live in. All the hippy feel-good dumbshit in the world won't change a damn thing.
Illinois needs a CCW Law. NOW.

Well Slick, your ad hominem attacks aside (and I'm not even a church goer), I firmly believe that anyone in the above-listed groups should not be allowed to use illicit drugs, as they would be putting the lives and welfare of others at risk for their own hedonistic narcissism.

Ya see Skippy, irresponsibility and being a productive member of society tend to be mutually exclusive...

Don't like it? Tough shit. That's the reality you live in. All the hippy feel-good dumbshit in the world won't change a damn thing.

Hey skippy,

Your doctor probably smokes pot, your kids probably smoke pot, and the average food service worker smokes more pot than everyone else put together.

Seems to me like you are the one doing the attacking. What is important is that those people who choose to smoke pot, drink beer, or whatever, do it at a proper time and place.

And FYI I don't smoke pot or do any drugs currently deemed illegal by society. (alcohol was illegal not too long ago)

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

Take vitamine B 3 complex morning abd night for a week. Then on the morning of your test do a B 3 and a multiple vitamine so that you have some specific gravity in your urine. Lots of water. LOTS. Cranberry juice will help also. I've never had a positive test. The best way tho is just dont smoke for a month or so. It might suck but you wont piss positive.

I may be getting old but I got to see all the cool bands.

That's ridiculous. I've partied with plenty of productive members of society. Doctors, lawyers, cops, teachers...

There are definitely people who get carried away with it and would be better off not smoking pot, but it seems there are also people who would be better off if they lightened up a little and burned one once in a while.

Classifying everyone who enjoys smoking a little weed as a bunch of drug addited losers is as stupid as saying that all people who don't smoke are control freak dickheads who want to impose thier values on and control the personal lives of others.

Definitive answer is DONT SMOKE DOPE. It's called DOPE for a reason.

Personally I hope you fail the test, if you were that interested you wouldn't be getting high.

Wow man that's freakin harsh. Personally I agree the best way to pass a drug test is to not do drugs. But to say you hope someone fails?
I don't get high anymore. Not because I think it's so bad. Actually I think it's pretty much harmless. The problem is my job. I just can't smoke weed in the job I am in until it is legal. I think it's crazy that people can get insainly stupid drunk (which causes a lot of people to be violent) but can't get high in the privacy of their own home (which causes people to get lazy/hungry)
I may not agree with what you have to say but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

Definitive answer is DONT SMOKE DOPE. It's called DOPE for a reason.

Personally I hope you fail the test, if you were that interested you wouldn't be getting high.

Wow man that's freakin harsh.

So is life, "man." Grow up. The world is not there to validate anyone's self-esteem. Actions have consequences...suck it up, buttercup.

I sooooooo admire blind trust in our government!
It did work for Germany at one time though...

:|

No my kids can watch 24 hours of drug adds that have side effects worse than the damn symptoms being treated....drink themselves to death...but smoke one fuckin joint and they're liable to get YEARS in jail....and yet most retirees consume more chemicals that are addicting and bad for them than I ever will in my entire life.

MY BODY MY CHOICE!!!
seemed to work for abortion .... and that's a WHOLE other issue!!!

:S
I have NEVER understood our two-faced approach to drugs in this country.
>:(

Golden seal root & other herbal "detox" thingies do not actually detox you.

Some people seem to be under the impression that these herbs can magically reach into your cells and remove the THC.:S

What they are actually: diuretics.

They increase the amount of water you excrete. Everything, including THC in your urine, becomes more dilute, often diluting the THC below detection levels.

Obviously, you need to drink a lot of water too.

Even without these remedies, for moderate pot smokers, the THC is usually below detectable limits by about 10 days, sometimes less.

do not take any Ibuprofen or cold/allergy medicines before a drug test. They will give false positives.
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Actions have consequences...suck it up, buttercup.

Correct. For instance, when you say things like "suck it up, buttercup" people tend to laugh at you.

Correct. For instance, when you say things like "suck it up, buttercup" people tend to laugh at you.

I'd much rather be "laughed at" than to live my life with drugs and alcohol. I totally agree with what ExAFO said, as well as the poster he replied to. I, too, say, if you smoke it, deal with what comes your way. I hope anyone who tries to cover it, or those who choose to temp it, fail the test.

It's obvious you never had anyone teach you the "Mind over Matter" rule of drugs v. HR:

They don't mind firing you, and your opinion of their actions does not matter.

do not take any Ibuprofen or cold/allergy medicines before a drug test. They will give false positives.

Shit, I took allergy meds the other night because my sinuses were killing me and I have a drug test tomorrow. :S

Well there goes that job. [:/]
Fly it like you stole it!

I'd much rather be "laughed at" than to live my life with drugs and alcohol. I totally agree with what ExAFO said, as well as the poster he replied to. I, too, say, if you smoke it, deal with what comes your way. I hope anyone who tries to cover it, or those who choose to temp it, fail the test.

Lighten up, buttercup.

Did anyone actually read what me, the op, said? Many of you act like I have killed someone or will due to me getting stoned more than 2 weeks ago. Once again my intentions are not to fool the test, it is to permanately erase the thc (or whatever triggers a positive) from my system. I have time, and that seems like it is what I will need but DAMN LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

Did anyone actually read what me, the op, said? Many of you act like I have killed someone or will due to me getting stoned more than 2 weeks ago. Once again my intentions are not to fool the test, it is to permanately erase the thc (or whatever triggers a positive) from my system. I have time, and that seems like it is what I will need but DAMN LIGHTEN UP PEOPLE!

Oh - sure you say that NOW!

I think there were a lot of serial killers that smoked the left handed cigarette, the ganga, the joint, the whooley Mooley, the green stuff, the grass, the dope, the wacky weed, you know what I'm sayin?
:ph34r::ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think there were a lot of serial cereal killers that smoked the left handed cigarette, the ganga, the joint, the whooley Mooley, the green stuff, the grass, the dope, the wacky weed, you know what I'm sayin?
:ph34r::ph34r:

There I fixed it for you.. :P

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

WEEEELLLL!! Isn't that SPECIAL!!!
Speed Racer

Oh please. It's got a silly cultural taboo. You really want to complain about something that fucks up peoples lives.. talk about alcohol!

I agree with that. In fact, I consider the "war on drugs" to be a war against the American people and I think all drugs should be legalized because I think it would do far less damage than what the government is doing now.

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs but I'm ok with people doing all of the above if done so in a responsible way.

That being said, I don't think using drugs and then trying to beat a drug test is responsible at all--it's trying to cheat the system and no amount of rationalization or spin is going to change that. Conceptually it is little different than having cheat notes on a state board licensing exam but few would argue that type of cheating as being ok.

If someone wants to do drugs, fine. They can do so and stick to jobs that don't require drug testing. It sounds like the original poster is not a regular drug user and put himself in an unfortunate position by using at the wrong time.

Walt

[

I

I don't drink, smoke, or do drugs but I'm ok with people doing all of the above if done so in a responsible way.

That being said, I don't think using drugs and then trying to beat a drug test is responsible at all--it's trying to cheat the system and no amount of rationalization or spin is going to change that. Conceptually it is little different than having cheat notes on a state board licensing exam but few would argue that type of cheating as being ok.

Walt

Then how do you feel about the drug tests cheating the person taking the test? Someone loses his job because the antibodies in the immunoassay cross-react with a cold medication he took a day or two ago, and the testers who don't know shit about the science blindly accept the test results & fire the guy & f&*k up his career.
Speed Racer